Daraja is a flexible HTTP framework for Object Pascal, based on the HTTP server in the free open-source library Internet Direct (Indy).
The framework uses simple request mapping rules to generate the HTTP response and to invoke your Delphi or Free Pascal code.
The framework requires no package installation and has only one external dependency (Indy).
The best thing about this framework is that you can find all the documentation and reference books as well as examples of projects that show how you can get the full features of the Daraja framework.
- Web components are organized in logically separated scopes
- Incoming HTTP requests are dynamically mapped to URI patterns
- Absolute path mapping (/index.html)
- Prefix mapping (/sub1/*, /sub2/* …)
- Suffix mapping (*.html, *.pdf)
- Units Tests
- Example Projects
- Logging Framework
- and more advanced features
Daraja Framework is dual-licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License and a commercial license. The GNU Affero General Public License is a free, copyleft license for software and other kinds of works, specifically designed to ensure cooperation with the community in the case of network server software.
You can find information about commercial licensing here.
Be sure to check out the Daraja Framework: