Hello C++ Developers,
Rad Studio 11 Alexandria has been released on 9th September 2021. This release introduces several new features for C++ IDE and Delphi programming languages, enhancements, and quality updates and bugfixes. Some of the key areas are:
- You can provision apps for Windows 11
- Compile for Android API 30
- Compile for macOS M-series (Apple Silicon) processors
- Design on high-DPI 4k+ screens
- View VCL Styles in design time
- New & modernized VCL components
- Use enhanced remote desktop support to collaborate remotely
You can read all about the new features in the following post:
We have new C++ posts with examples that can be used in your Windows applications, your Mobile application, games, and help to extend your C++ knowledge. You can also use them in your console VCL or FMX applications.
C++ Posts of the Week
If you are following our posts these posts will be easy to understand awesome basics of modern C++. Here have new LearnCPlusPlus.org picks for you this week.
- Learn Encoding And Decoding Data Files By Using Bit Shifting
- How To Check Characters of File Names and Paths on Windows
- How To Include Or Exclude Trailing Backslashes On Windows
- How to use SameFileName method on Windows
- How To Use malloc() and free() Functions In C/C++
- How To Use calloc() Function In Your C And C++ Programs
Here are the C++ questions from developers that we answer in our posts
Here are the questions that answer in these post picks above,
- What is the fastest data encoding and decoding method ?
- How you can secure your data by a fastest data manipulation method?
- Can we use shifting to encode or decode a data ?
- Can we use shifting on Strings or on Binaries data ?
- What is circular bit shifting ?
- How can I check a file name to see if it has extension or not ?
- How can I check whether a given file name has an extension part?
- How can I check whether a given file name contains only allowed characters?
- How can I check whether a given path string contains only allowed characters?
- What is HasExtension?
- What is HasValidFileNameChars?
- What is HasValidPathChars?
- How can I add a trailing backslash to a path string?
- How can I remove trailing backslash from the end of path string?
- What is the C++ ExcludeTrailingBackslash method?
- What is the IncludeTrailingBackslash method?
- What is difference between the ExcludeTrailingBackslash and ExcludeTrailingPathDelimiter methods?
- What is the difference between IncludeTrailingBackslash and IncludeTrailingPathDelimiter methods?
- How can I check if two files are actually the same file?
- What is SameFileName method in C++?
- How can I compare file names based on the current Windows locale?
- How can we use memory in C and C++?
- How can I allocate something in memory?
- How can I manage memory dynamically?
- What kind of memory methods or functions are used for the Dynamic Memory Management?
- What is Static Memory Allocation?
- What is Dynamic Memory Allocation?
- What is the difference between Static Memory Allocation and Dynamic Memory Allocation?
- How can I use malloc() function?
- How can I use calloc() function?
- How can I use free() function?
Here are our favorite C++ posts of this week
We keep adding new topics about C++ in general and specific topics for C++ Builder, Dev-C++, and for the other C++ compilers. Please keep following our LearnCPlusPlus.org website for the latest posts and updates. Feel free to comment and share with your colleagues, students, members – knowledge is power, and knowledge shared is empowering.
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android operating systems. It is also easy for beginners to learn with its wide range of samples, tutorials, help files, and LSP support for code. RAD Studio’s C++ Builder version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs.
There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners, and startups; it can be downloaded from here. For professional developers, there are Professional, Architect, or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder and there is a trial version you can download from here.