RAD Studio has its internet components available to utilize on any platform. For instance, TNetHTTPClient and TNetHTTPRequest are native HTTP components for Delphi and C++Builder developers. Or most known, Indy components.
But, when there is a demand for specific internet development, Clever Components offers you the Clever Internet Suite. Clever Internet Suite has over 50 components available to create internet-based applications.
Applying the Clever Internet Suite, you can add instant SSL/TLS/SSH security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features:
- Components for RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney;
- HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NNTP clients, and servers;
- SFTP (SSH) client;
- x509 Certificate management;
- OAuth 2.0 authorization;
- REST Client with JSON and SOAP support;
- DKIM, and many more.
Additional samples from their feature set:
- SFTP (SSH) – upload and download files, as well as manage files and directories.
- FTP Client – SSL / TLS support, FTP FXP (Site to Site) file transfer.
- FTP Server – user events for all operations with files and directories.
- Import / Export / Sign / Verify, Create Signed and Self-signed X509 certificates.
- Secure Email with S/MIME.
- MIME messages with file Attachments and Embedded pictures.
- DKIM – sign, verify, generate public/private key pairs, DNS txt records.
- Download very big files (> 4 Gb) in multiple threads.
- Display progress information for any process – Windows 10 look and style.
- Run multiple asynchronous tasks with only a few threads.
- Encrypt / Decrypt and Sign / Verify files.
Head over and check out the Clever Internet Suite on GetIt and download it from the IDE.
With the use of Windows IDE, you can quickly deploy powerful internet-enabled Windows apps with a clever internet suite for Delphi when developing in Delphi or C++ environments. Try your Free Trial here.