RAD Studio has its internet components available to utilize on any platform. For instance, TNetHTTPClient and TNetHTTPRequest components which are native HTTP components available for Delphi and C++Builder developers. Or most known, Indy components.
But, when there is a demand for specific internet development, Clever Components offers you the Clever Internet Suite. Clever Internet Suite has over 50 components available to create internet-based applications.
Applying the Clever Internet Suite, you can add instant SSL/TLS/SSH security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features:
- Components for RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney;
- HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NNTP clients, and servers;
- SFTP (SSH) client;
- x509 Certificate management;
- OAuth 2.0 authorization;
- REST Client with JSON and SOAP support;
- DKIM, and many more.
Additional samples from their feature set:
- SFTP (SSH) – upload and download files, as well as manage files and directories.
- FTP Client – SSL / TLS support, FTP FXP (Site to Site) file transfer.
- FTP Server – user events for all operations with files and directories.
- Import / Export / Sign / Verify, Create Signed and Self-signed X509 certificates.
- Secure Email with S/MIME.
- MIME messages with file Attachments and Embedded pictures.
- DKIM – sign, verify, generate public/private key pairs, DNS txt records.
- Download very big files (> 4 Gb) in multiple threads.
- Display progress information for any process – Windows 10 look and style.
- Run multiple asynchronous tasks with only few threads.
- Encrypt / Decrypt and Sign / Verify files.
Head over and check out the Clever Internet Suite on GetIt and download it from the IDE.