- Using Delphi or other visual designers to create a visual layout.
- No special client plugins required.
- Some create both server and client-side functionality.
Transpilers : Transcompiler(translating compiler) or source to source compiler
- Converts or Translates one programming language to another one.
- Usually, only a sunset or special dialect of the source language is supported.
- Platform-specific libraries not supported.
- EXtPAscal : https://github.com/farshadmohajeri/extpascal
- P2JS : p2js.gelicon.biz
- Pas2JS : https://github.com/bytbox/pas2js
- Delphi Web script: https://www.delphitools.info/dwscript/
Visual Design Front End Frameworks :
- AtoZed Software’s IntraWeb: Runs into IDE creating both front end and backed end, Modeled on VCL, Visual Client Designer. The client built from the JS and HTML library. Delphi UI event handlers run on servers, extensible via typescript. Supported by Third Party like TMS Software.
Watch the video for Overview of web frameworks and some of the front end framework Demonstration.
To know more about the list of available frameworks for Delphi have a look on this post.