RAD Studio has two modes, dark and light. Since most of the developers love different kinds of dark modes, they might need several options to choose. But, currently, RAD Studio only offers two dark and light modes.
There is a plugin called Delphi IDE Colorizer that helps to change the whole RAD Studio theme to different looks. In a simple word, you can alter the entire RAD Studio feel of the workspace. According to the project the following features are available:
- Support for VCL Styles.
- Transparent menus.
- Allow to change the icons, set the colors, and gradient direction of the title bar of the docked windows.
- Set the colors, and gradient direction of the IDE toolbars.
- Improve the drawing of the disabled icons used in menus and toolbars
- Compatible with CnWizards and GExperts
- Replace the icons used in the gutter and the debugger.
- Includes 80+ themes.