EurekaLog is an exception tracer tool for RAD Studio (Delphi and C++ Builder). It allows you to catch every crash (exception), hang, and leak, directly on the end-user PC (without need to install/use the debugger or IDE). It creates a detailed bug report, including human-readable call stack (with names and line numbers), along with the application and system’s info. Bug reports can be optionally sent to the development team via e-mail or web-based bug tracker.
Since 2000, Fabio Dell’Aria and the Neos Eureka S.r.l. team, have been developing and marketing EurekaLog. We have offices in Europe and the USA to better support you across time zones.
- Catches any exception (including handled exceptions)
- Catches memory and resource leaks
- Works with a simple project rebuild
- Wide design-time and run-time customization options
- Supports several e-mail send methods and 7 bug trackers: FogBugz, Mantis, BugZilla, JIRA, Redmine, YouTrack, Exceptionless
- Supports Delphi 3+ (EurekaLog 6) or Delphi 5 through 10.4 Sydney (EurekaLog 7)
- Comes with additional freeware tools (Threads Snapshot, Address Lookup, etc.)
- Works with: Delphi, C++Builder, RAD Studio (IDE plugin), FireMonkey, VCL
- Works on: Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit
Neos Eureka S.r.l. is an