Hello C++ Developers,
In a previous C++ apps article we covered 5 easy C++ string methods to learn where we focused on how to iterate and manipulate strings in C++ in various ways. Today we have new different topics. In the first post pick, we will learn a reverse search method in modern C++. In another post, we will learn 3 different ways to remove characters of a wide string in a modern C++ app. There is also a post is about multiple platform app development and how to design multi-device apps. That article has a lot of links to useful design posts, and it is a very good guide to beginners in C++ app development. We will also learn how to get file extensions from a string containing a file path. And in the last post pick today, we explain how to create a simple database with FireDAC and Interbase.
Table of Contents
Modern C++ examples at LearnCplusPlus.org for developers to learn how to create C++ apps
LearnCPlusPlus.org is packed full of great articles for professionals and beginners alike. The posts vary from articles suitable for people who are just starting to learn C++ – basics like string handling, pointers, loops, and all those fundamental building blocks of this rich and powerful programming language – to much more in-depth and advanced subjects like artificial neural networks and AI, along with the math behind it. Our focus is on the C++ language, particularly modern C++, and will work with almost any environment and C++ IDE you can choose although, of course, we believe RAD Studio C++ Builder is the best option!
If you are new to RAD Studio, we think these posts may help you as much as a rapid introduction to programming in C++, all the way to the most robust, modern, and latest techniques for those more experienced with the language. For those who are perhaps wanting to expand their knowledge with the most up-to-date features, routines, and methodologies this is a great little boost (pun intended) to your C++ knowledge. The new RAD Studio 11, C++ Builder 11, Delphi 11 are released with great new features and we are developing and testing new examples for you with the latest RAD Studio 11 that means.LearnCPlusPlus.org examples work well with the very latest version of C++ Builder.
You can see more of our C++ posts on this blog by clicking the following dynamic search link: https://blogs.embarcadero.com/?s=C%2B%2B
Here are today’s selections:
How to learn about the amazing modern C++
These posts are designed to give you more information and to be easy to understand the modern and professional ways that we use in C++. Here are the topics,
- What Is The rfind() Search Method in Modern C++ Software?
- 3 Ways To Remove Characters From WString In A Modern C++ App
- How To Design Multiple Platform App Layouts In C++
- How To Get A File Extension From A Windows Path In A C++ App
- How To Create A Simple Database C++ App
Which questions do we answer about modern C++?
These are the questions that we answer in this collection:
- How can I find a string in a string in the reverse direction?
- How can I find a string by starting to search at the end of the string and working backwards to the start of it?
- What kind of methods can I use in my C++ software to find a string in a std::string?
- How can I use rfind() method with strings?
- How can I remove a character from a wide string in my C++ app?
- How can I use pop_back() method in wide strings?
- Can I use erase() and resize() methods in std::wstring to remove characters?
- What is multiple platform app development?
- How can I design my FMX application for the different operating systems?
- What should we do to design better performance apps?
- How can I get file extension from a path string in a C++app on Windows PC?
- What is the GetExtension Method?
- What is the syntax of the GetExtension method?
- Is there an example of how to use the GetExtension Method?
- How can I build a multi-device FireMonkey application with FireDAC and InterBase?
- What is FireDAC?
- What is Interbase database?
- How can I use Interbase database with FireDAC?
- Which components are needed to connect to a database in C++?
- Is there a C++ video about using FireDAC and Interbase ?
Here are today’s pick of modern C++ apps and software posts
C++ Builder can supply all the answers to those questions above and the posts include some very simple step-by-step examples to show you how.
Today’s selection is just some of the recent posts to give you a flavor; a sampling platter, if you like, of the feast of C++ software knowledge which awaits you, so come on over the LearnCplusPlus.org and take a look!
We keep adding new topics about C++ in general and specific topics for C++ Builder, Dev-C++, and for the other C++ compilers. Please follow our LearnCPlusPlus.org website for the latest posts and updates. Feel free to comment and share with your colleagues, students, members – knowledge is power, and knowledge shared is empowering.
We wish you happy week, happy coding!
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android operating systems. It is also easy for beginners to learn with its wide range of samples, tutorials, help files, and LSP support for code. RAD Studio’s C++ Builder version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs.
There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners, and startups; it can be downloaded from here. For professional developers, there are Professional, Architect, or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder and there is a trial version you can download from here.