Have you ever tried to convert your C programs into Delphi? If it is you? Here is the solution for you!
C-To-Delphi – This tool will convert most of your standard C code.
It contains a split view, with C on the left and Delphi on the right. The Delphi code gets updated in realtime when you edit the C code. The editors are kept in sync, so you can easily find how a specific piece of code was converted.
- The Syntax checks of the generated code are verified (uses DelphiAST)
- You can even run the generated code by pressing F9 (uses DWS)
- You can drag/drop multiple C files to the application. It will find the.h files that belong to it, and convert all to .pas files in the same folder.
- If the function main exists, a program will be generated. Otherwise a pascal unit with interface/implementation sections.
- Converts routines and arguments
- Converts for loops
- Converts case statements
- Converts structs
- Converts enums
- Converts 1 and 2-dimensional arrays
- Converts many other common routines to Delphi equivalents (strcpy,strcat,strlen,printf,argv,argc,etc)
- Converts classes