Issues debugging Delphi Android 64-bit applications have been resolved
We’ve just released a patch for Delphi 10.3.3, addressing the following issues when debugging Android 64-bit applications on Android devices:
- RSP-26704 Debugging 64 bit Android application hangs the IDE
- RSP-26824 Breakpoints do not work in Android 64 project
- RSP-26774 Unable to start GDB kernel after switching from debugging 32 to 64 Android
- plus a number of internally reported issues including issues in the following areas:
- evaluating expressions or variables
- connecting to an Android device
- slowdown of a debugged app when the debugger is attached
- handling very large source files
- switching threads from the Threads view
- displaying memory in the CPU view
- and others.
The patch is available at https://cc.embarcadero.com/item/30904. Full installation instructions are located in the readme.
Design. Code. Compile. Deploy.
Start Free Trial Learn More About Upgrading
Deep Dive Webinar: Boost C++Builder Compile Speed with TwineCompile