Along with all of the bugs issues addressed in RAD Studio 10.3.3 and listed at http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/Rio/en/New_features_and_customer_reported_issues_fixed_in_RAD_Studio_10.3.3 we also included improvements to the IBX (InterBase eXpress) library that ships with the IDE, incorporating changes done to the IBX library by Jeff Overcash.
These were marked as closed with a delay, and so they were not included in the official list in the docwiki above, but I wanted to highlight them anyway — IBX is a relevant library a lot of RAD Studio developer use.
This is the list of additional, IBX related fixes
- RSP-19934: IBX – tIbDataSet not able to handle chr(0) in char(16) character set OCTETS
- RSP-19595: Some code TFileStream.Create(AFileName, fmOpenRead) locks files
- RSP-19459: TIBTable.CreateTable – missing data types and wrong type
- RSP-19263: TIBExtract raises exception because of error in query in TIBExtract.ListAllTables
- RSP-18709: TIBInputDelimitedFile ignores SkipTitles
- RSP-17061: IBX fails on Turkish locale due to use of ToUpper instead of ToUpperInvariant
- RSP-15413: IBX.IBDatabase SetHandle doesn’t create encodings (FEncodings)
- RSP-13602: AV using IBX TIBDatabase.CreateDatabase with UTF8 character set
More IBX fixes (and some features tied to InterBase 2020 features) are expected in the next major release of RAD Studio.
Design. Code. Compile. Deploy.
Start Free Trial Upgrade Today
Free Delphi Community Edition Free C++Builder Community Edition