Along with all of the bugs issues addressed in RAD Studio 10.3.3 and listed at http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/Rio/en/New_features_and_customer_reported_issues_fixed_in_RAD_Studio_10.3.3 we also included improvements to the IBX (InterBase eXpress) library that ships with the IDE, incorporating changes done to the IBX library by Jeff Overcash.
These were marked as closed with a delay, and so they were not included in the official list in the docwiki above, but I wanted to highlight them anyway — IBX is a relevant library a lot of RAD Studio developer use.
This is the list of additional, IBX related fixes
- RSP-19934: IBX – tIbDataSet not able to handle chr(0) in char(16) character set OCTETS
- RSP-19595: Some code TFileStream.Create(AFileName, fmOpenRead) locks files
- RSP-19459: TIBTable.CreateTable – missing data types and wrong type
- RSP-19263: TIBExtract raises exception because of error in query in TIBExtract.ListAllTables
- RSP-18709: TIBInputDelimitedFile ignores SkipTitles
- RSP-17061: IBX fails on Turkish locale due to use of ToUpper instead of ToUpperInvariant
- RSP-15413: IBX.IBDatabase SetHandle doesn’t create encodings (FEncodings)
- RSP-13602: AV using IBX TIBDatabase.CreateDatabase with UTF8 character set
More IBX fixes (and some features tied to InterBase 2020 features) are expected in the next major release of RAD Studio.