Vulkan header generator and Vulkan OOP-style API wrapper for Object Pascal (FreePascal >= 3.1.1 FPC SVN revision 33196 and Delphi >= 2009)
The Vulkan.pas binding header unit itself (including the vkxml2pas.dpr converter) is and stays also compatible with the old Delphi 7 version, but the PasVulkan.*.pas framework units are no more Delphi 7 compatible because they are using new Object Pascal syntax features, as such as generics, operator overloading, advanced records and so on, which for these the old Delphi 7 compiler version have no support for.
- C-API-style Vulkan header (Vulkan.pas which is generated by vkxml2pas.dpr)
- It’s always up-to-date since it’s auto-generated through the vkxml2pas.dpr
- Supported platforms:
- Windows (x86-32, x86-64)
- Android (x86-32, x86-64, ARM32, ARM64/AArch64)
- Linux (x86-32, x86-64, ARM)
- MoltenVK wrapper (untested)
- OOP-based Vulkan Framework (PasVulkan.Framework.pas)
- Object oriented Vulkan API abstraction
- And more things…
Check out the pasvulkan with these amazing action demos!