Follow-up to the webinar on “Using IBM Watson and the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) from Delphi and/or C++Builder ” from Thursday, October 24, here are the resources, slides, and code examples used in the webinar:
Webinar Replay Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5FPQ96Q
- How to create a free IBM Cloud account: https://ibm.biz/BdjLxy
- IBM Watson Tone Analyzer: https://www.ibm.com/watson/services/tone-analyzer/
- IBM Watson Visual Recognition: https://www.ibm.com/watson/services/visual-recognition/
- Delphi-JsonToDelphiClass by Petar Georgiev: https://github.com/PKGeorgiev/Delphi-JsonToDelphiClass
- TNetHTTPClient: http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/Libraries/Rio/en/System.Net.HttpClientComponent.TNetHTTPClient
- Al Mannarino Blog Posts: https://community.idera.com/developer-tools/b/blog
On this webinar we showed:
– How to leverage the power of machine learning from Delphi and/or C++Builder with the IBM Watson Artificial Intelligence (AI) Services.
– This webinar covered using the IBM Watson REST API. IBM Watson is a collaborative environment with artificial Intelligence (AI) tools that you can use to collect and prepare training data, and to design, train, and deploy machine learning models.
– On this webinar we specifically looked at two of the IBM Watson AI Services:
– The Visual Recognition Service, and the
– Tone Analysis Service (for Natural Language Classification), plus we will also look at
– Watson Machine Learning.
But before we dove into using Delphi and/or C++ Builder with the IBM Watson Artificial Intelligence (AI) REST Services, we took a quick refresher look at what’s possible with Delphi and/or C++ Builder for the integration with Web and/or REST Services. We had a quick review on how to integrate Delphi and/or C++ Builder with back-end services to provide access to data and enhance the Delphi and/or C++ Builder VCL and Multi-Device user experience!
Design. Code. Compile. Deploy.
Start Free Trial Upgrade Today
Free Delphi Community Edition Free C++Builder Community Edition