Hello C++ Developers,
Do you want to read about the long and successful story of C++ Compiler and programming language including C, Turbo-C++, Borland C++, C++ Builder, Visual C++, GNU C/C++, and Objective-C languages and IDEs? Well I’ve included a link below to just taht story. It’s one of the very many excellent C++-focused articles you can find every single day LearnCPlusPlus.org
In addition to this, we have rounded up some of our favorite picks on a range of subjects such as how to create pop-up menus, how to use the motion sensor of a device in C++, how to use std namespace, how we can create our own namespace, and how to use blur effect with TBlurEffect component in C++.
LearnCPlusPlus.org is packed full of great articles for professionals and beginners alike. The posts vary from articles suitable for people who are just starting to learn C++ – basics like string handling, pointers, loops, and all those fundamental building blocks of this rich and powerful programming language – to much more in-depth and advanced subjects like artificial neural networks and AI, along with the math behind it. Our focus is on the C++ language, particularly modern C++, and will work with almost any environment and IDE software you can choose although, of course, we believe RAD Studio C++ Builder is the best option!
If you are new to RAD Studio, we think these posts may help you as much as a rapid introduction to programming in C++, all the way to the most robust, modern, and latest techniques for those more experienced with the language. For those who are perhaps wanting to expand their knowledge with the most up-to-date features, routines, and methodologies this is a great little boost (pun intended) to your C++ knowledge.
You can see more of our C++ posts on this blog by clicking the following dynamic search link: https://blogs.embarcadero.com/?s=C%2B%2B
Here are today’s selections:
Where C++ Builder comes from and How can we use C++ Builder in the most modern and efficient ways?
These posts are designed to give you more information and to be easy to understand the modern and professional ways that we use in C++. Here are the topics,
- What Is The Story of C++ Programming History?
- How To Create Pop-up Menu in C++ Builder?
- What Is An Accelerometer And How To Use It in C++?
- What is the std namespace in C++?
- This Is How To Add A Blur Effect To Images In C++
What kind of C++ questions are we answering?
These are the questions that we answer in this collection:
- When did C language get started?
- What is the history of the C++ language?
- Were Turbo-C++ and Borland C++ were previous versions of the C++ Builder?
- When does C++ Builder get started?
- Can you give me more details about the history of C++ Builder?
- What kind of C++ compilers will be popular in 2022?
- How can I create visual menus in C++?
- What is a Pop-up menu?
- Which C++ IDE supports the ability to create menus?
- How can I create a visual Popup Menu in C++?
- What is TPopupMenu?
- What is TMenuItem?
- What kind of menus I can create?
- What is a motion sensor?
- What is an accelerometer?
- Which C++ IDE supports the use of motion sensors?
- How can I use a motion sensor in my C++ code?
- What is the difference between a motion detector and a motion sensor?
- How can I detect the motion of a device?
- How can I measure the acceleration of the device?
- What is namespace std in C++?
- What does namespace mean for a C++ compiler?
- How can we define a namespace in C++ IDE?
- Why don’t we use “using namespace std;” in C++ Builder?
- How can I use the std namespace?
- How can I define my own namespace?
- What is the Blur Effect in C++?
- Which C++ IDE helps us easily add blur effects to our apps?
- How can I use a blur effect from a framework library in C++?
- Is there an easy way to add blur effects to components?
- How can I add a blur effect to images in my applications?
- How can I use the TBlurEffect in C++ Builder?
- What are the visual tips to add blur in the development of C++ applications?
Is C++ Builder able to answer all those C++ questions?
C++ Builder can supply all the answers to those questions above and the posts include some very simple step-by-step examples to show you how.
This article selects just five of the recent posts to give you a flavor; a sampling platter, if you like, of the feast of C++ knowledge which awaits you, so come on over the LearnCplusPlus.org and take a look.
We keep adding new topics about C++ in general and specific topics for C++ Builder, Dev-C++, and for the other C++ compilers. Please follow our LearnCPlusPlus.org website for the latest posts and updates. Feel free to comment and share with your colleagues, students, members – knowledge is power, and knowledge shared is empowering.
We wish you happy coding!
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android operating systems. It is also easy for beginners to learn with its wide range of samples, tutorials, help files, and LSP support for code. RAD Studio’s C++ Builder version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs.
There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners, and startups; it can be downloaded from here. For professional developers, there are Professional, Architect, or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder and there is a trial version you can download from here.
Design. Code. Compile. Deploy.
Start Free Trial Upgrade Today
Free Delphi Community Edition Free C++Builder Community Edition