Steve McConnell is joining our line up of speakers for CodeRage XII. He is speaking November 8th at 12 PM Central Time on the topic of Managing Technical Debt. This free two-hour session includes plenty of time for you to ask Steve your questions on software construction and project management.
- Managing Technical Debt with Steve McConnell
- Scheduled: Wed 8th @ 12:00 PM
- Level: All (General information for everyone)
- [Watch during CodeRage] [Add to Gcal] [Add to Outlook / iCal]
- Description: Steven is an author of software engineering textbooks such as Code Complete, Rapid Development, and Software Estimation. This session covers what technical debt is, when to take it on, how to manage it and why it’s important to both technical and business leadership.
You may recognize Steve as the author of Code Complete: A practical handbook of software construction. I finally got around to reading this essential software developer’s handbook about the time the 2nd edition came out. This naturally required buying a new copy. If you’ve not read it, you really should pick up a copy and discuss the topics with your team.
Steve’s also written the following books:
- Software Estimation: Demystifying the Black Art (Developer Best Practices)
- Rapid Development: Taming Wild Software Schedules
- Software Project Survival Guide (Developer Best Practices)
- Professional Software Development
To name a few. Also, Steve is the CEO of Construx Software which provides training, consulting, and thought leadership in the software development industry. You can sign up for their on-demand training to learn more.
And we will see you online for CodeRage XII!
Design. Code. Compile. Deploy.
Start Free Trial Upgrade Today
Free Delphi Community Edition Free C++Builder Community Edition