This article contains the slides and the replay for the “Picking the Best UI Framework for Windows 11 Development” webinar along with the links mentioned during the presentation.
Table of Contents
Here is the full replay of the “Picking the best UI framework for Windows 11 development” webinar
If you missed the live webinar here’s the full replay.
Links featured in the “picking the best UI framework for Windows 11 development” webinar
- UI3 MS page https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/apps/winui/winui3/
- Marco’s blog post about using UI 3 with Delphi https://blogs.embarcadero.com/delphi-winui-3-demo/
- Windows 11 VCL styles blog post https://blogs.embarcadero.com/more-vcl-support-for-windows-11/
- How to control Windows 11 rounded corners in your app https://blogs.embarcadero.com/how-to-control-windows-11-rounded-corners-in-your-app/
- How to detect and control Dark Mode and Light mode in your Delphi apps https://blogs.embarcadero.com/modernize-your-app-are-you-handling-windows-themes-correctly/
- The Amedia Dev Fuent UI controls https://www.almdev.com/prods/stylecontrols/stylecontrols.html
- The Skia4Delphi project https://www.skia4delphi.org
- Replays from the DelphiCon including several about Windows 11 and Fluent UI https://delphicon.embarcadero.com/replays/
Where are the slides from the “picking the best UI framework for Windows 11 development” webinar?
You can download the slides from the links below or scroll down the page to view them as images.
The slides for the “Picking The Best UI Framework for Windows 11 Development webinar are the following GitHub repository or you can view the slides as images below: https://github.com/checkdigits/windows_11_U_webinar
Slide images from the picking the best UI framework for Windows 11 development webinar
Looking for a great UI framework and styles for creating applications on windows? Try the Cross-Platform Development Framework, which simplifies your design and allows you to take advantage of the infinite design possibilities.