Create real-time, web-connected applications with support for WebSockets. IPWorks WebSockets includes a set of powerful components for integrating WebSocket communications capabilities into Web, Desktop, and Mobile applications. The components are perfect for building Web-connected applications that require real-time data including chat, multi-player games, live financial applications, and more!
WebSockets Integration Components
IPWorks WebSockets includes a set of powerful components for integrating WebSocket communications capabilities into Web, Desktop, and Mobile applications. The components are perfect for building Web-connected applications that require real-time data including chat, multi-player games, live financial applications, and more
WebSocket Server and Proxy
Powerful server and proxy components for integrating live Web communications.
WebSockets enable the server to push data to connected clients in real-time eliminating the need for unreliable long-polling techniques.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology – with no dependencies on external libraries.
Blazing Fast Performance
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than two decades.
Outstanding Technical Support
Backed by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited, free Email Support or paid Premium Support options.
- Provides a standard framework for ongoing bi-directional communications.
- Support for WebSocket (ws://) and WebSocket Secure (wss://) connections with up to 256-bit strong SSL encryption and digital certificates.
- Authenticate and encrypt/decrypt data sent and received using TLS 1.3, TLS 1.2, 1.1, or 1.0.
- Advanced digital certificate capabilities allow you to create, sign, and manage X.509 digital certificates. Become your own certificate authority.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable – the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock-solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledgebase.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
Native Delphi VCL components with no external dependencies. It features the same trustworthy components that come with other editions, available as native Delphi VCL components for real Delphi performance.
Components for WebSockets Integration
|CertMgr||The CertMgr component is used to manage the digital certificates installed on a system.|
|WebSocketClient||The WebSocketClient component is used to establish a WebSocket connection to a server.|
|WebSocketProxy||The WebSocketProxy component is used to forward traffic received on a WebSocket to another destination.|
|WebSocketServer||The WebSocketServer component is used to create a WebSocket server.|
Like what you see? /n Software’s IPWorks WebSockets Library, and hundreds of other components are included with our Enterprise Component Pack. For a limited time, when you purchase RAD Studio Enterprise or Architect Edition at special Upgrade Pricing, you will also get this package of third-party software worth over $13,000, at NO EXTRA COST! Step up to RAD Studio 10.4.1 today!
Design. Code. Compile. Deploy.
Start Free Trial Upgrade Today
Free Delphi Community Edition Free C++Builder Community Edition