Hello C++ Developers,.
It’s another milestone at LearnCPlusPlus.org, we started to add posts about basics Artificial Intelligence Technologies. Last week had a lot of great subjects again! This week here we answer these questions,
- What is Inheritance in C++?
- What is a Base Class? What is a Derived Class?
- What are Multilevel Classes?
- How can we create Hierarchical Inheritance?
- What is Hybrid Inheritance?
- What does Ambiguity in Multiple Inheritance means ?
- What is Polymorphism in C++?
What does inheritance mean in Object-Orientated programming?
We keep adding Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) posts in the “Introduction to C++” section. We explain, in depth, more details about Classes, Objects, and the great OOP features to use. Object-Oriented Programming has many advantages over procedural programming and it is the most characteristic feature of the C++ programming language. More details can improve your programming skills and it is nice to see why C++ Builder is so great by those OOP features. This week we explained Inheritance.
The Inheritance is one of the most important concept in object-oriented C++ programming as in other features of Classes. Inheritance allows us to define a class in terms of another class, and it makes easier to create and maintain an application. This also provides an opportunity to reuse the code functionality and fast implementation time. Inheritance implements the relationship between classes. For example, a rectangle is a kind of shape and ellipse is a kind of shape etc.
Topics we pick this week
- Learn about Polymorphism :: Pointers to Base Classes in C++
- Learn C++ Inheritance :: Base Classes and Derived Classes
- Learn C++ Inheritance :: Multilevel Inheritance
- Learn C++ Inheritance :: Multiple Inheritance
- Learn C++ Inheritance :: Hierarchical Inheritance
- Learn C++ Inheritance :: Hybrid Inheritance
- Learn C++ Inheritance :: Ambiguity in Multiple Inheritance
LearnCPlusPlus.org is the best place for high quality and unique C++ posts
LearnCPlusPlus.org is really starting to expand to become a great destination for learning how to program with C++. Please keep following our LearnCPlusPlus.org web site for the latest posts and updates. Also please comment and share them with your colleagues, students, members on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media. We also update posts by the light of your ideas, concerns and complains about some parts of posts.
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android operating systems. There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners and startups, it can be downloaded from here. Professional developers can use the Professional, Architect or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder which has a trial version and can be downloaded from here.