In this session, you can see and listen to a conversation with C++ designer, Bjarne Stroustrup.
- ISO/IEC 14882-2011 aka C++11, formerly “C++0x”
- How C++ 11 builds on C++’s strengths
- How C++ 11 makes C++ easier to
- Application portability
- C++’s ubiquitous presence in the markets
About Bjarne Stroustrup
- Designer and original implementor of C++
- Distinguished Professor and holder of the College of Engineering Chair in Computer Science, Texas A&M
- Member, the C++ standards committee
What kind of topics also discussed?
- When is the right time to start a language standard?
- What’s like to work on the C++ standard with others from the industry and academia?
- Bjarne Stroustrup has shown his views on C++. And how the C++ designed, what things were the influence for the creation of the C++ language.
- What are some of the key areas that help make C++ easier to use?
- Is inheritance overused?
Be sure to watch the whole session to get a deep understanding of C++ language!