Hello C++ developer friends,
Welcome to our regular our regular round-up of all the great things you can use to make a C++ app. C++ Builder is a great C++ IDE and compiler, that has a lot of modern features. This week we will learn about The Implicit Destructor and The Typical Declaration Of A Destructor in C++. We will explain how to use VCL StringGrid Component in your Windows applications. We have also two more AI posts, we will learn to use Sigmoid and Gaussian Activation Functions In Neural Network.
LearnCPlusPlus.org is packed full of great articles for professionals and beginners alike. The posts vary from articles suitable for people who are just starting to learn C++ – basics like string handling, pointers, loops, and all those fundamental building blocks of this rich and powerful programming language – to much more in-depth and advanced subjects like artificial neural networks and AI, along with the math behind it. Our focus is on the C++ language, particularly modern C++, and will work with almost any environment and C++ IDE software you can choose although, of course, we believe RAD Studio C++ Builder is the best option!
If you are new to RAD Studio, we think these posts may help you as much as a rapid introduction to programming in C++, all the way to the most robust, modern, and latest techniques for those more experienced with the language. For those who are perhaps wanting to expand their knowledge with the most up-to-date features, routines, and methodologies this is a great little boost (pun intended) to your C++ knowledge. The new RAD Studio 11, C++ Builder 11, Delphi 11 are released with great new features and we are developing and testing new examples for you with the latest RADS 11 that means.LearnCPlusPlus.org examples are working well with the latest C++ Builder.
You can see more of our C++ posts on this blog by clicking the following dynamic search link: https://blogs.embarcadero.com/?s=C%2B%2B
Here are today’s selections:
How can we use the most modern and efficient ways to create a C++ app?
These posts are designed to give you more information and to be easy to understand the modern and professional ways that we use in C++. Here are the topics,
- What Is The Implicit Destructor Created By The C++ Compiler?
- What Is The Typical Declaration Of A Destructor In A C++ App?
- This Is How To Use The VCL StringGrid Component In A C++ App
- What You Need To Know About Sigmoid Functions In Neural Nets
- What Is A Gaussian Activation Function In A Neural Network?
What kind of C++ questions are we answering?
These are the questions that we answer in this collection:
- What is a Constructor in C++?
- What is a Destructor in C++?
- What is the implicitly defined destructor in C++?
- Is there a class example to the implicitly defined destructor in C++?
- What is destructor or what kind of methods we have that we can declare and use destructors?
- How to use a Typical Destructor in Classes with given examples?
- Is there an example for the Typical Declaration Of A Destructor In A C++
- What are the properties of TStringGrid?
- What is String Grid in C++?
- How to display tables with strings in C++ Builder?
- How can I use String Grid in Windows VCL Applications?
- Is there a StringGrid example on a VCL form?
- Which is the most popular activation function in Neural Networks?
- What is Logistic Function?
- What is the difference between Logic Function and Sigmoid Function?
- Is there an example to Sigmoid Function?
- Is Standard Logistic Function same with Sigmoid Function in ANN?
- What is Gaussian Activation Function in Neural Networks?
- How can we use the Gaussian Function in ANN?
- Where can we use Gaussian Function in AI technologies?
- How can I use these NN activation functions in my C++ app?
C++ Builder answers all those C++ Questions with these posts
C++ Builder can supply all the answers to those questions above and the posts include some very simple step-by-step examples to show you how.
These articles are some of the picks from the latest our posts. if you like, of the feast of C++ knowledge which awaits you, so come on over the LearnCplusPlus.org and take a look.
We keep adding new topics about C++ in general and specific topics for C++ Builder, Dev-C++, and for the other C++ compilers. Please follow our LearnCPlusPlus.org website for the latest posts and updates. Feel free to comment and share with your colleagues, students, members – knowledge is power, and knowledge shared is empowering.
We wish you happy weeks, happy coding!
Learn more about techniques on how you can tackle common questions on keywords like String find C++ in this informative article.
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android operating systems. It is also easy for beginners to learn with its wide range of samples, tutorials, help files, and LSP support for code. RAD Studio’s C++ Builder version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs.
There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners, and startups; it can be downloaded from here. For professional developers, there are Professional, Architect, or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder and there is a trial version you can download from here.