Looking for a Web framework for your Delphi/C++ Builder Applications? How about having a framework which supports both server side and client side with minimal effort to build beautiful web applications ? UniGUI is a Full Stack focused Web Framework which give web development experience to a new dimension for Delphi/C++ builder users.
- It offers a separate set of visual controls for Desktop and Mobile applications. Mobile application controls are available in uniGUI Complete Pro Edition.
- Complete IDE support for creating projects, designing forms, frames , handling data modules.
- It offers a Unified GUI which provides a similar user experience over various Hardware and Software platforms.
- Support all major deployment options( Windows Service and ISAPI Module)
How to Create a UniGui Web Application in RAD Studio.
- File->New->Other->UniGUI for Delphi-> Application Wizard -> Select Project type options to start Standalone/Windows Service/ISAPI. For Mobile Application, File->New->Other->UniGUI for Delphi-> Mobile Application Wizard.
- Main form : Include uniGui UI components such as UniPopupMenu, UniPanel, UniSplitter,UniStatusBar according to your need.
- MainModule : Include database connections related components. You can use FireDAC Manager component.
- ServerModule : TUniServerModule is single class which helps to customize the behavior of your server such as port configuration, SessionTimeout, SSl, AjaxTimeout etc.
- Event handling can done in both Server side and Client side( Ext Js events) as well.
- Use mobile visual components for Mobile Applications. To access we need to hit the URL as localhost:8077/m in the browser.
Check out the full demonstration in this below Video
For Future Roadmap, Latest versions and pricing details check here.