A message queue is an ingredient of messaging middleware that makes it more straightforward to produce resilient connections within applications.
To utilize message queue solutions in your Delphi and C++ Builder applications, you can go with the IPWorks MQ Library. IPWorks MQ is designed to help you easily implement popular messaging protocols to communicate between networked devices. Many common protocols and services are supported, including Azure Relay, AMQP, MQTT, STOMP, and more.
IPWorks MQ Library Features:
- Fully compliant with MQTT version 3.1.1 and 5.0
- AMQP 1.0 and 0.9.1 fully supported
- Azure Relay support for sending, receiving, and proxying connections.
- STOMP 1.1 and 1.2 support.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Save and restore MQTT session data between connections for easy session reuse.
- Fast instant messaging with XMPP.
- and many more!
Head over and check out the IPWorks MQ Libray on the GetIt portal and download from the IDE