SynEdit for Delphi and C++ Builder. This is a highly mature syntax highlighting edit control, not based on the Windows common controls and supported on Windows. Orwell Dev-C++, Embarcadero Dev-C++, and PyScripter IDEs all use TSynEdit.
Once you install this SynEdit component package to your RAD Studio you start having lots of ideas to build amazing applications. Because with SynEdit you can solve many problems in your application by just dragging and dropping the component.
What you get from SynEdit VCL:
- Editor with syntax highlighters
- AutoCorrect and AutoComplete Non-Visual Components
- and many more non-visual components to utilize with SynEdit
How can I get this SynEdit VCL?
- Run the RAD Studio
- Open the GetIt Package Manager from the Tools menu
- Search “synedit” and install the package
Application Ideas to build with SynEdit components
- Code Editor – it can be a lightweight and simple editor with tens of different syntax highlighters
- Programming Educational Apps – since everyone learning from home using their computers, you can create a simple and effective coding platform for kids to code and learn.
- You can also check out the full source code over on GitHub: TurboPack SynEdit – GitHub