Building mobile phone applications is swift and enjoyable with RAD Studio. Because when you start your FireMonkey project with Delphi or C++ Builder, you do not need to create several codebases for every platform. What you can do is just define platform based code with the IfDef Conditionals. Learn more about them in the DocWiki.
In this one hour session, you can learn how to create iOS and Android applications with Delphi FireMonkey.
- Cross-Platform Native Apps
- FireMonkey 3D Graphics Architecture
- Multi-Device Form Designer
- Several Demo Application in Action
- Development Speed – Prototyping
- Effects and Animations
- 3D Forms with FireMonkey
Be sure to check out the whole session and learn about Delphi FireMonkey Multi-Device Mobile Development.