TMS Software provides high-level components and libraries for iOS development with Delphi and C++ Builder. One of the essential component suites is the TMS PassKit components. With the TMS PassKit, you can generate PassKit discount coupons, event tickets, store cards, travel tickets for iOS PassKit wallet from Delph/C++ Builder FireMonkey.
The Wallet is an application on Apple iOS that manages tickets, vouchers, boarding passes, store cards, or other virtual objects. This means you can create a fully functional iOS application that supports the Apple Pay system.
Features of the TMS PassKit:
- Generates tickets, vouchers, boarding passes, store cards for iOS Wallet
- Support for multilanguage PassKit files
- Support for QR Code or bar code on PassKit file
- Control over PassKit file appearance
- Support for PassKit relevance setting including the location or beacon-based relevance
- and more
for m in validationResult.Messages do
ty), Ord(m.Severity)) + ': ' + m.Value)
Do you want to Create Native And Secure iOS Wallet Enabled Apps? Try the Native Ios App Builder, which can help you create apps in the Delphi or C++ environments.