The whole product team is very pleased to announce that RAD Studio, including C++Builder and Delphi, v 10.3.2 is now available. If you have an active update subscription, you can download it now:
There are some great improvements for C++ and the Delphi & C++Builder IDE:
C++17 for Windows 64-bit
Leverage the latest C++ language features in apps built for both Win32 and Win64, with complete C++17 support for Windows
- C++17 Clang-enhanced compiler and toolchain for Win64 (bcc64), meaning C++17 is available for both Win32 and Win64 targets
- C++ runtime library (RTL) built with the updated Clang-enhanced compiler for Win64, including current edition of Dinkumware STL
- Also includes support for C++14 and C++11
- Boost library support for both Win32 and Win64 with Boost 1.68 available for both
C++ LSP Code Insight Improvements
Key productivity features in the IDE are now available for the modern Clang-enhanced compiler
- C++Builder 10.3.2 offers full featured Code Insight support for C++ with the Clang-enhanced compiler, with many improvements to the code completion in 10.3 and 10.3.1
- Adds new features such as Parameter Completion, Tooltip Insight and Go To Definition, providing feature parity between the classic and modern compilers
- Significantly improves these features compared to the classic version by making them asynchronous and non-blocking
A large number of quality improvements to the IDE, including bug fixes, style improvements, and performance. For example, changing layouts or changing themes takes a fraction of a second.
We’ll have blog posts about all of these features going in-depth over the next few days. You can also ready Sarina’s 10.3.2 announcement for information on other new features in RAD Studio and Delphi.
On Wednesday July 24, we have a public webinar where you can learn more about 10.3.2, including demos of many of the features and a Q&A at the end. Join the webinar and see everything new and improved!