Delphi and C++ developers have a wide spectrum of available tools to help build solutions for their companies and customers. Beyond just the compiler, IDE, components and libraries, Embarcadero and Idera provide tools you can leverage to get development done faster and with higher quality. Here is a quick rundown of all of the tools.
- Delphi and C++Builder (Professional, Enterprise, Architect, and Community editions) allow developers to rapidly build multi-platform high-performance native code applications using the Visual Component Library (VCL) controls for Windows 11 and FireMonkey (FMX) components to develop single source projects for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux. Developers can also use components that work with SQL and NoSQL databases, cloud services and broad IoT connectivity. Delphi and C++Builder are supported by a global ecosystem of component and library vendors, consultants, trainers and book authors.
- InterBase is an ultrafast, scalable, embeddable SQL database with commercial-grade data security, disaster recovery, and change synchronization. InterBase can be used by developers in four editions: IBLite – Cross-platform, zero-install, embedded database as a direct-access library; InterBase ToGo – Cross-platform, zero-install, embedded database with database-level and column-level AES and DES encryption; InterBase Desktop – Concurrent applications/client access to the database on Windows with database-level and column-level AES and DES encryption; InterBase Server – Ultrafast, scalable, SQL server database for Windows and Linux with commercial-grade data security, disaster recovery and change synchronization.
- ApiLayer provides more than 60 off-the-shelf, cloud-based APIs to help developers integrate with services including AI & machine learning, computer vision, social media, FinTech, messaging, security, text processing, and more.
- UltraEdit includes a suite of text editing tools for Windows, Mac, and LINUX users. Editors have included that support HTML, XML, CSS, Markdown, Unix shell scripts, Hex, text and more.
- Visual LANSA is a low-code, rapid application development mobile, web, and cloud developers
- Whole Tomato Visual Assist integrates with Visual Studio to add functionality for navigation, refactoring, code generation, debugging, and more.
- Filestack’s APIs enable developers to build automated content processing and analysis via atech stack for uploading, transforming, understanding, and delivering content within applications and interfaces.
- TestRail by Gurock is a comprehensive web-based test case management tool that allows users to efficiently manage, track, and organize software testing efforts to boost testing productivity and increase the speed and soundness of software development.
- Ranorex Studio provides all-in-one test automation across devices, platforms, and technologies. Automation experts can use the product’s powerful test automation API, while its tools for codeless test creation empower testers to grow their automation skills. All members of cross-functional teams can collaborate on solutions by sharing reusable test automation modules.
- Travis CI is a continuous integration platform for building and testing software applications. Travis CI integrates with most other tools in the software development lifecycle, making the platform extremely popular with developers and highly complementary to Idera’s Developer and Testing Tools offerings.
- Assembla brings multi-repository, scalable, secure and flexible source code management to the cloud. Teams can host Assembla on the Assembla Cloud, AWS, Azure, GCP or bare metal servers. Assembla includes tools for code reviews, team collaboration, Static Analysis to prevent vulnerabilities, securing source code and maintaining security requirements without compromising your development process.
- Kiuwan delivers an end-to-end Application Security Platform to bring objective data and facilitate informed decisions regarding the cost, effort, activity, quality, maintainability, efficiency and dependencies of the Company’s applications.
- Xray is a test management solution for Jira users, providing an intuitive and comprehensive test management experience that is customizable for a user’s specific QA needs. Xray’s REST API and out-of-the-box integrations make it easy to build a CI/CD pipeline, and its reports give complete visibility into test coverage and readiness to deploy.
- Xporter is a reporting app for Jira that exports single or multiple issues to Word, Excel, and PDF for ad hoc or scheduled instances. Xporter delivers simple and powerful reports that can be shared across your organization.
- ER/Studio data modeling tools provide multi-platform data modeling, business process modeling, and enterprise metadata for organizations of all sizes. ER/Studio suite provides robust logical and physical modeling, business process and conceptual modeling, business glossaries and more, to build the foundation for data governance programs.
- DB Power Studio database professionals to administer, manage changes, tune queries, and develop relational databases minimizing the time and effort spent on the routine management and development of databases across the organization.
- Rapid SQL is an integrated development environment for relational databases that enables developers to create, edit, debug, version, tune, and deploy database server-side objects on all major DBMSs (SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, Oracle Database, Sybase ASE and IQ, Db2 LUW and z/OS, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Greenplum).
- DB Optimizer includes tuning and optimization tools to improve SQL code across multiple database platforms.
- DB Change Manager automates, manages, and tracks complex schema changes for multiple database platforms.
- DBArtisan allows DBAs to manage and secure multiple database platforms from one UI. DBArtisan includes support for managing data and performance analytics, identifying and resolving performance issues; simplifying schema, performing data migrations, and managing database security access and permissions.
- Aqua Data Studio is a cross-platform database solution delivering more than 40 must-have tools to database developers and analysts. It is a highly-collaborative platform that allows users to develop and deploy analytic and reporting solutions.
- WhereScape helps IT organizations of all sizes leverage automation to design, develop, deploy, and operate data infrastructure faster. WhereScape 3D, WhereScape RED, and WhereScape Data Vault Express eliminate hand-coding and other repetitive, time-intensive aspects of data infrastructure projects to deliver data warehouses, data vaults, data lakes and data marts in days or weeks rather than in months or years.
- Precise offers web-based multiplatform database performance monitoring, measuring the end-to-end end-user experience all the way from the browser through all tiers of virtual and physical infrastructure. Precise also provides seamless visibility into proprietary and custom applications like .NET, Java/J2ee, Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, and more.
- Uptime is a highly scalable and easy-to-deploy infrastructure performance monitoring solution that provides a unified view for complete visibility and control over performance, availability, and capacity in complex multi-platform IT environments. Uptime is also extensible, supporting a variety of environments including on-premise, offsite or hosted/co-locations, and cloud.
- Qubole is a simple, open, and secure Data Lake Platform for machine learning, streaming, and ad-hoc analytics providing end-to-end services that reduce the time and effort required to run Data pipelines, Streaming Analytics, and Machine Learning workloads on any cloud.
- BitTitan is the premier provider of cloud migration solutions that support leading cloud ecosystems, including Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and ServiceNow. BitTitan empowers IT, service professionals, to deploy and manage cloud technologies through its family of software solutions, including MigrationWiz, Voleer, and Perspectium.
- Perspectium is a data integration and synchronization tool offered as a SaaS solution for ServiceNow users. Perspectium DataSync solutions automatically extract data from ServiceNow to enable analytics, backup/recovery, business intelligence, migrations, machine learning, and more—all without impacting application performance.
Use the following links to take a look at all that is available for teams and developers.
Life’s a Banquet! Enjoy the Tools 😀
February 16, 2022
Do you want to make your own applications on different platforms like Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, and Linux?
Try out the IDE Software and make the most of it. Request a Free Trial here.