Hello My Lovely Followers and Great C++ Developers,
C++ Builder is a great C and C++ compiler and IDE and compiler to create great C++ software. The C++ Builder IDE and runtime has a lot of modern features. This is another amazing week with a lot of new C++ posts. Every post here gives you more details about the methods of modern C++ and C++ Builder. Today, we explain less known two basic_string types, std::u16string, and std::u32string. In another post, we give 5 main tips to align your components or group of your UI elements on your form designs. Iterators are great features of C++ and we explain how you can use iterators of string. C++ Builder has a lot of specific useful modern methods that use UnicodeStrings and in the other two posts, we explain how to use ExtractFileExt and ExtractFilePath methods. There are also C++ examples in these topics. You can find links for more methods and examples in these posts.
Table of Contents
What is LearnCPlusPlus.org and how does it relate to modern C++ software?
LearnCPlusPlus.org is packed full of great articles for professionals and beginners alike. The posts vary from articles suitable for people who are just starting to learn C++ – basics like string handling, pointers, loops, and all those fundamental building blocks of this rich and powerful programming language – too much more in-depth and advanced subjects like artificial neural networks and AI, along with the math behind it. Our focus is on the C++ language, particularly modern C++, and will work with almost any environment and IDE software you can choose although, of course, we believe RAD Studio C++ Builder is the best option!
If you are new to RAD Studio, we think these posts may help you as much as a rapid introduction to programming in C++, all the way to the most robust, modern, and latest techniques for those more experienced with the language. For those who are perhaps wanting to expand their knowledge with the most up-to-date features, routines, and methodologies this is a great little boost (pun intended) to your C++ knowledge. The new RAD Studio 11, C++ Builder 11, Delphi 11 are released with great new features and we are developing and testing new examples for you with the latest RADS 11 that means.LearnCPlusPlus.org examples are working well with the latest C++ Builder.
You can see more of our C++ posts on this blog by clicking the following dynamic search link: https://blogs.embarcadero.com/?s=C%2B%2B
Here are today’s selections:
How can we use C++ Builder in the most modern and efficient ways?
These posts are designed to give you more information and to be easy to understand the modern and professional ways that we use in C++. Here are the topics,
- This Is How To Use std::u32string In C++ Software
- How To Use std::u16string In A Modern C++ App
- The Top 5 UI Design Alignment Tips For Your C++ App
- Using Iterators of String in C++ Software
- This Is How To Extract A File Extension in A Windows C++ App
- Extract A File Path For C++ App Development On Windows
What kinds of C++ software questions are we answering?
These are the questions that we answer in this collection:
- What is u32string in modern C++?
- How can I use u32string in C++ software?
- Is std::u32string same as std::string?
- Why do I have an error when I define a std::u32string?
- Which literal should I use with the std::u32string?
- What is u16string in modern C++?
- How can I use u16string in a C++ app?
- Is std::u16string same as std::string?
- Why I have an error when I define a std::u16string?
- Which literal should I use with the std::u16string?
- What is align?
- I have a project; how can I design UI zones in my C++ application?
- How to design a C++ app compatible with multi-platform layouts?
- How can I design for landscape and portrait apps with one form design?
- How can I use Iterator methods of strings in my C++ coded apps?
- What kind of iterator methods I can use with a std::string?
- How can I use begin(), end() iterator methods with strings?
- How can I use the at() method of strings?
- Can I use front() and back() methods in std::string to access characters?
- What does the ExtractFileExt method do?
- How can I use ExtractFileExt method?
- How can I extract the extension from file name?
- How can I extract the extension of chosen file by OpenDialog?
- What is ExtractFilePath method?
- How can I extract file path from a string?
- How can I extract the file path of chosen file by OpenDialog?
C++ Builder has the answers for all these C++ software questions
C++ Builder can supply all the answers to those questions above and the posts include some very simple step-by-step examples to show you how.
You motivate us so much with your likes and comments on social media and here. Thank you for all your valuable comments and questions. All them help improve the quality of our future posts and new codes in these posts.
We have a lot of unique posts waiting to come. We keep adding new topics every week about C++ in general and specific topics for C++ Builder, Dev-C++, and for the other C++ compilers. Please keep following our LearnCPlusPlus.org website for the latest posts and updates. Feel free to comment and share with your colleagues, students, members – knowledge is power, and knowledge shared is empowering.
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android operating systems. It is also easy for beginners to learn with its wide range of samples, tutorials, help files, and LSP support for code. RAD Studio’s C++ Builder version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs.
There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners, and startups; it can be downloaded from here. For professional developers, there are Professional, Architect, or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder and there is a trial version you can download from here.