Hello C++ Developers,
LearnCPlusPlus.org is packed full of great articles for professionals and beginners alike. The posts vary from articles suitable for people who are just starting to learn C++ – basics like string handling, pointers, loops and all those fundamental building blocks of this rich and powerful programming language – to much more in-depth and advanced subjects like artificial neural networks and AI, along with the math behind it. Our focus is on the C++ language, particularly modern C++ and will work with almost any environment and IDE you choose although, of course, we believe RAD Studio C++ Builder is the best option!
This article selects just five of the recent posts to give you a flavor; a sampling platter, if you like, of the feast of C++ knowledge which awaits you, so come on over the LearnCplusPlus.org and take a look.
Today we picked up posts that focus on these areas: listing vector values into a StringGrid component of C++ Builder, using data bindings in Windows VCL apps, encoding and decoding strings (std::string), and wide strings (std::wstring). We also have another activation function example for the AI applications, how to use ReLU activation function in C++.
If you are new to RAD Studio, we think these posts may help you as much as a rapid introduction to programming in C++, all the way to the most robust, modern, and latest techniques for those more experienced with the language. For those who are perhaps wanting to expand their knowledge with the most up-to-date features, routines, and methodologies this is a great little boost (pun intended) to your C++ knowledge. The new RAD Studio 11, C++ Builder 11, Delphi 11 are released with great new features and we are developing and testing new examples for you with the latest RADS 11 that means.LearnCPlusPlus.org examples are working well with the latest C++ Builder.
You can see more of our C++ posts on this blog by clicking the following dynamic search link: https://blogs.embarcadero.com/?s=C%2B%2B
Here are today’s selections:
How can we use C++ Builder in the most modern and efficient ways?
These posts are designed to be easy to understand the modern and professional ways that we use in C++. Here are the topics,
- This Is How To List Vector Values In A C++ StringGrid
- How To Make C++ Data Bindings In Windows VCL Apps
- What You Need For Encoding Strings Using Bit Shifting
- What You Need For Encoding Wide Strings Using Bit Shifting
- What Is A Rectified Linear Unit Activation ANN Function
What kind of C++ questions are we answering?
These are the questions that we answer in this collection:
- What is a StringGrid or TStringGrid in C++ Builder?
- How can I display vector values visually?
- How can I display a one-dimensional vector in a string grid component?
- How can I use Cells in StringGrid?
- How can I display a two-dimensional vector in a StringGrid component?
- Can I use std::vectors in C++ Builder?
- What are LiveBindings?
- How can I create LiveBindings in C++ Builder VCL applications?
- How can I use LiveBindings in VCL applications?
- What are the LiveBindings Visual Components?
- Is there a simple LiveBindigs example for the C++ Builder VCL applications?
- What are the fastest string coding and decoding methods?
- What is the fastest method to secure the contents of your string?
- Can we use shifting to encode or decode a string?
- Can we use shifting on Strings or on Binary data?
- What are the fastest wide string encoding and decoding methods?
- What is the fastest method to secure wide strings?
- Can we use shifting to encode or decode a wide string?
- Can we use shifting on Wide-Strings or on binary data?
- What is an artificial neural network (ANN) activation function?
- What is Rectified Linear Function in ANN?
- How can we use ReLU Activation Function Hyperbolic?
- Is there a simple ANN example using a Rectified Linear Unit activation function in C++?
Is C++ Builder able to answer all those C++ questions?
C++ Builder can supply all the answers to those questions above and the posts include some very simple step-by-step examples to show you how.
Your comments and likes on social media and here are real motivators for us. Thank you for all your valuable comments. They all improve the quality of our future code and posts.
We keep adding new topics about C++ in general and specific topics for C++ Builder, Dev-C++, and for the other C++ compilers. Please follow our LearnCPlusPlus.org website for the latest posts and updates. Feel free to comment and share with your colleagues, students, members – knowledge is power, and knowledge shared is empowering.
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android operating systems. It is also easy for beginners to learn with its wide range of samples, tutorials, help files, and LSP support for code. RAD Studio’s C++ Builder version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs.
There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners, and startups; it can be downloaded from here. For professional developers, there are Professional, Architect, or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder and there is a trial version you can download from here.