Hello Great C++ Developers,
C++ Builder is a great C++ IDE and compiler that allows you to code an amazing C++ app. All that wonderful power requires you, the developer, to back it up with a broand range of C++ knowledge. In out opinion, there is no better place to learn everything you could ever want to know about writing a C++ app than at LearnCPlusPlus.org.
LearnCPlusPlus.org is packed full of great articles for professionals and beginners alike. The posts vary from articles suitable for people who are just starting to learn C++ – basics like string handling, pointers, loops, and all those fundamental building blocks of this rich and powerful programming language – to much more in-depth and advanced subjects like artificial neural networks and AI, along with the math behind it. Our focus is on the C++ language, particularly modern C++, and will work with almost any environment and IDE software you can choose although, of course, we believe RAD Studio C++ Builder is the best option!
Today, we teach you to get attributes of a given file for windows applications. We simulate 3D ball physics in C++ Builder with its amazing Viewport3D. We teach to display numbers in a formatted form. In another AI post, we are teaching Sigmoid Linear Unit (SILU) activation function in Artificial Neural Networks. We are also explaining how to operate at the bits level in C++.
You can see more of our C++ posts on this blog by clicking the following dynamic search link: https://blogs.embarcadero.com/?s=C%2B%2B
Here are today’s selections:
Why C++ Builder is the best and how can we use it in the most modern and efficient ways
These posts are designed to give you more information and to be easy to understand the modern and professional ways that we use in C++. Here are the topics,
- How To Get The Attributes Of A Given File For Windows App Development
- This Is How To Simulate Ball Physics 3D in A C++ App
- Learn To Display Numbers With Formatting In C++ Software
- What Is The Sigmoid Linear Unit (SiLU) In A Neural Network C++ App
- What You Need To Learn About Using Bits In C++ Software
What kind of C++ app questions are we answering?
These are the questions that we answer in this collection:
- What are the Path Manipulation Routines in C++?
- What does the GetAttributes method do?
- What are the TFileAttributes set?
- Is there a simple Windows app development C++ example of getting a file’s attributes?
- How can we simulate the physics of 3D objects in C++?
- Can we develop a C++ app that uses 3D objects without using any 3D engine?
- How can we simulate ball physics in a given ball velocity and gravity in that environment?
- How do we format a number’s precision before outputting in C++?
- What about number formatting on output?
- How can we use Specific Number Formatting in our C++ software?
- What is Sigmoid Linear Unit in a neural network created with a C++ app?
- How can we use the SiLU function in an artificial neural network (ANN)?
- Where can we use SiLU in AI technologies?
- How do we print numbers in binary form?
- How do we set a Binary String from an Integer?
- How do we create an Integer from a Binary string representation?
- How do we set a bit?
- How do we clear a bit in our C++ software app?
- How do we check a bit in C++?
- How do we toggle a bit in C++ software?
LearnCPlusPlus answers all those C++ app questions with these posts
C++ Builder can supply all the answers to those questions above and the posts include some very simple step-by-step examples to show you how.
These articles are some of the picks from the latest our posts. if you like, of the feast of C++ knowledge which awaits you, so come on over the LearnCplusPlus.org and take a look.
We keep adding new topics about C++ in general and specific topics for C++ Builder, Dev-C++, and for the other C++ compilers. Please follow our LearnCPlusPlus.org website for the latest posts and updates. Feel free to comment and share with your colleagues, students, members – knowledge is power, and knowledge shared is empowering.
We wish you happy weeks, happy coding!
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android operating systems. It is also easy for beginners to learn with its wide range of samples, tutorials, help files, and LSP support for code. RAD Studio’s C++ Builder version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs.
There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners, and startups; it can be downloaded from here. For professional developers, there are Professional, Architect, or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder and there is a trial version you can download from here.
Design. Code. Compile. Deploy.
Start Free Trial Upgrade Today
Free Delphi Community Edition Free C++Builder Community Edition