Hello C++ Developers,
This week we released new posts about very basic introduction level AI technologies in LearnCPlusPlus.org for professionals and beginners. In these articles, we try to explain how AI works at the programming level and how you can develop your custom neuron models, network models, or your custom activation functions in C++. In recent decades, there have been rapid trends in AI Technologies. Nowadays many companies are developing Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications and it is very clear that there is an apparent increment in the issue of patents relating to AI in the last 10 years. This is also a good research area; there’s a big void in academic researches. Computers thinking like a human are still absent in our world but day by day we are getting much closer. There are many programming languages that support AI-level programming and besides those modular programming languages, C++ and Delphi are two of the best programming languages because of are compiled programming language that allows you to develop faster AI applications than most of the other Interpreted programming languages like Java, Python, Basic etc.
C++ Software is capable to develop high-end native AI applications on different operating systems including High DPI UI elements, multi-threaded applications can be integrated with camera and other sensors like peripherals of the device of that operating system, they can be supported with the faster 2D and 3D visualization methods. If you are new to C++ Builder and/or RAD Studio, we think these posts may help you as much as a rapid introduction to AI programming in C++. For those who are perhaps wanting to expand their knowledge with the most up-to-date features, routines, and methodologies this is a great little boost (pun intended) to your C++ knowledge. The new RAD Studio 11, C++ Builder 11, Delphi 11 are released with great new features and we are developing and testing new examples for you with the latest RADS 11 that means.LearnCPlusPlus.org examples are working well with the latest C++ Builder.
You can see more of our C++ posts on this blog by clicking the following dynamic search link: https://blogs.embarcadero.com/?s=C%2B%2B
Here are our posts about the low level and basic AI technologies,
How can we use C++ Builder in AI applications in the most modern and efficient ways?
These posts are designed to be easy to understand the modern and professional ways that we use in C++. Here are the topics,
- This Is How To Make Artificial Neuron Models in C++
- How To Make AI Binary/Heaviside Step Functions In C++
- What Is The SoftPlus Activation Function in C++ Neural Nets?
- What You Need To Know About C++ Gaussian Error Linear Units
- Why You Should Know ELU Artificial Neural Net Functions
- Learn About Self Regularized Non-Monotonic (Mish) Activation Function
What kind of AI questions in C++ are we answering?
These are the questions that we answer in this collection:
- What is a simple artificial neuron in C++?
- How can we code a simple AI neuron in C++ ?
- Should we use arrays or classes or structs ?
- What kind of different methods can I use to develop neuron or neural network models in C++?
- What is a Binary Step Function?
- Should we use Binary Step Function or Heaviside Step Function?
- Are Binary Step functions and Heaviside Step functions the same thing?
- What is a Unit Step Function?
- What is SoftPlus Activation Function in ANN?
- How can we use SoftPlus Activation Function in C++?
- What is a Gaussian Error Linear Unit?
- How do we use the GELU activation function in ANN?
- Where can we use GELU in AI technologies?
- What is an Exponential Linear Unit or ELU?
- How can we use an ELU Activation Function?
- What is the Mish activation function?
- What is Self Regularized Non-Monotonic Activation Function in Neural Networks?
- How we can use the Mish function in ANN?
- Where can we use Mish in AI technologies?
- Where can I find more activation function examples in C++?
Where can I find answers to my AI questions?
LearnCplusPlus.org has answers to these questions! Here are a collection of C++ posts that answer all those basic Artificial Intelligence questions and more:
In addition to posts above, if you are a daily or weekly reader, remember that we have released a post about Mish Activation Function before, here is this post.
You can find new more AI Technology posts, where we answered many questions with simple explanations and examples in C++. These posts may help you to develop your own custom AI models, neural networks, libraries or other tools. There can be many new models depending on your research. We have tried to keep these posts simple to understand the different ways of AI programming in C++.
We keep adding new topics about C++ in general and specific topics for C++ Builder, Dev-C++, and for the other C++ compilers. Please keep following our LearnCPlusPlus.org website for the latest posts and updates. Feel free to comment and share with your colleagues, students, members – knowledge is power, and knowledge shared is empowering.
Learn what the lightning staff code like low-code platforms offers to its users and how user-friendly its drag-and-drop interface is.
Know more about the C++ set and how it can help you store unique elements in a sorted way.
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android operating systems. It is also easy for beginners to learn with its wide range of samples, tutorials, help files, and LSP support for code. RAD Studio’s C++ Builder version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs.
There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners, and startups; it can be downloaded from here. For professional developers, there are Professional, Architect, or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder and there is a trial version you can download from here.
Design. Code. Compile. Deploy.
Start Free Trial Upgrade Today
Free Delphi Community Edition Free C++Builder Community Edition