Author: Alan K26627
During and after my Maps Skill Sprint last week, I received multiple questions on how to use TMapView with RAD Studio XE8. I thought I would create a new demo that showcases the following functionality to help answer those questions.
This demo showcases the following RAD Studio XE8 functionality:
- Using TMapView on iOS and Android. For Android, you will need an API key:
- Locating the user’s current location on the map using location services
- Displaying the user’s current location using a custom graphic
- Displaying the longitude and latitude of the user’s location using TLocationSensor
- Creating a screenshot of the current map location
- Sharing the Map screenshot across Facebook, Twitter, Email etc. using the ShareSheet support
You can download the demo here: http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/30270
Design. Code. Compile. Deploy.
Start Free Trial Upgrade Today
Free Delphi Community Edition Free C++Builder Community Edition