Hello C and C++ Developers.
LearnCPlusPlus.org is growing into a very rich resource of new and unique posts that answer the developer’s needs with excellent and easy to follow examples. This usefulness is reflected in the growing popularity of the site as a destination for C++ education and information exchange. It is the ultimate destination to learn how to use the powerful C++ language in easy steps. If we had a ‘mission statement’ then it would be that everything we do is aimed at giving you a one stop destination for a rapid introduction to programming in C++ if you’re a beginner, all the way to the most robust, modern, and latest techniques for those more experienced with the language or for those who are perhaps wanting to expand their knowledge with the most up-to-date features, routines, and methodologies.
You can also use the blogs.embarcadero.com to find a load of great C++ content
Apart from LearnCPlusPlus.org you can also find blog terrific C++ content using this dynamic search: https://blogs.embarcadero.com/?s=c%2B%2B
It’s all for the love of C++.
The top C++ post picks this Week
We have great post picks in different fields. Artificial Intelligence technologies for professionals, strings, wide strings, floating numbers for beginners, and more. Here are the topics from the last week of LearnCPlusPLus.org
- AI Techs :: Minimum Edit Distance Method in Unicode Strings in C++
- How To Make A Simple REST Client In C++ And More
- Why You Should Use The GetIt Package Manager Right Now
- Learn to Display Formatted Floating Numbers in C++ Builder
- Learn to Use Strings (string) in C++ – All You Need To Know
- Learn To Use Wide Strings (wstring) In C++
Here are your top 10 C++ questions, answered by us, all for free!
In these posts, we answer the questions below and more;
- What is Minimum Edit Distance ?
- How can we compare Unicode Strings with NLP methods ?
- Can I use Minimum Edit Distance method with Unicode Strings?
- How can I develop a simple REST Client application?
- How I can use JSON in REST applications?
- How can I use GetIt Package Manager?
- How can we display floating numbers with a format in C++ Builder?
- How can I use std::string in C++ and C++ Builder?
- How can I use std::wstring in C++ and C++Builder?
- Is there examples about std::strings and std:wstrings in C++ Builder?
Great post picks from the past week
Here are the posts from the LearnCPlusPlus.org,
We will continue to more topics about C++ in general and specific topics for C++ Builder, Dev-C++, and for the other C++ compilers. Please keep following our LearnCPlusPlus.org website for the latest posts and updates. Feel free to comment and share with your colleagues, students, members – knowledge is power, and knowledge shared is empowering.
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, Mac-OS, iOS & Android operating systems. There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners, and startups; it can be downloaded from here. For professional developers, we have Professional, Architect, or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder and there is a trial version you can download from here.