Enterprise connectors – Make Connecting to any application is easy as connecting to a database. Move, integrate, and analyze data with ease utilizing the FireDAC Enterprise Connectors, powered by CData. These unparalleled components allow you to integrate 180+ Enterprise applications, simplifying connectivity into a standard model using SQL.
It allows you to integrate application services, like QuickBooks Desktop, MailChimp, Salesforce, YouTube, SugarCRM, Jira, SurveyMonkey, Amazon DynamoDB, Couchbase, PayPal, eBay, Google Sheets, Facebook, Twitter, Slack, and Dropbox.
- Replication and Caching: Easily copy data to local and cloud data stores such as Oracle, SQL Server, Google Cloud SQL, etc. The replication commands allow for intelligent incremental updates to cached data.
- Functions Library: A library of over 50 string, date, and numeric SQL functions that can manipulate column values into the desired result. Popular examples include Regex, JSON, and XML processing functions.
- Client-Side Processing: Enhance the data source’s capabilities with additional client-side query processing to enable analytic summaries of data such as SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN, etc.
- Customizable: Customize the data model to add or remove tables/columns, change data types, etc. without requiring a new build. These customizations are supported at runtime using editable human-readable schema files.
- Secure Connectivity: Includes standard Enterprise-class security features such as TLS/ SSL data encryption for all client-server communications.
- Developer Friendly: Full Design-time support for data operations directly from RAD Studio.
How to connect with Google Spread Sheet :
- Create a new VCL Forms Application.
- Drop a TFDPhysGoogleSheetsDriverLink and TFDConnection object onto the form.
- Double-click the TFDConnection object. The FireDAC Connection Editor is displayed. Select “CData.GoogleSheets” in the DriverId menu and configure the connection properties.
You can connect to a spreadsheet by providing authentication to Google and then setting the Spreadsheet connection property to the name or feed link of the spreadsheet. If you want to view a list of information about the spreadsheets in your Google Drive, execute a query to the Spreadsheets view after you authenticate.
Use the OAuth 2.0 authentication standard. To access Google APIs on behalf on individual users, you can use the embedded credentials or you can register your own OAuth app.
OAuth also enables you to use a service account to connect on behalf of users in a Google Apps domain. To authenticate with a service account, you will need to register an application to obtain the OAuth JWT values.
See the Getting Started chapter in the help documentation to connect to Google Sheets from different types of accounts: Google accounts, Google Apps accounts, and accounts using two-step verification.
Watch this Video, how to connect to Google Spread sheet with powerful FireDAC enterprise connector components.
Check out the full list of Applications supported and components available for Delphi/C++ Builder. Integrate faster with your applications using enterprise connectors.