Let’s start creating a visually stunning Linux application with Delphi FireMonkey! In this webinar, you can arrange all the needed steps to start creating Linux solutions.
- Supported platforms
- SDK & Packages
- UI Elements
- Database Access FireDAC
- Migrating from Windows VCL
- Mida Converter
- 3rd Party Support
- Broadway Web
Why FMX on Linux?
- Save money on Windows licenses
- Kiosk or Point of Sale – Single-purpose computers with locked-down user interfaces
- Linux offers more security options
- IoT & Industrial Automation – Add user interfaces for integrated systems
- Many government systems require Linux support
Delphi for Linux History
- 1999 Kylix: aka Delphi for Linux, introduced
- 2002 Kylix 3 was the last update to Kylix
- 2017 Delphi 10.2 Tokyo introduced Delphi fir x86 64bit Linux
- 2017 Eugene Kryukov of KSDev release FmxLinux
- 2019 Embarcadero includes FmxLinux with Delphi 10.3.2 Rio
Be sure to check out the whole session to learn all the steps to get started your Linux development!