We are very excited to announce the release of Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio 10.3.3.
10.3 Rio Release 3 builds on the feature set of 10.3, 10.3.1 and 10.3.2 by adding new capabilities throughout the product. Delphi 10.3.3, C++Builder 10.3.3 and RAD Studio 10.3.3 are now available to download for any active Update Subscription customer.
With Release 3, developers can target the Google Play Store with 64-bit versions of their FireMonkey Delphi apps, simplify their multi-tier application development and deployment of RAD Server through a pre-built Docker image and build C++ and Delphi applications for iOS 13 and Delphi apps for macOS Catalina. Developers can also access over 70+ data sources with an included Enterprise Connector subscription license for Enterprise and Architect edition users.
The installers are available for download on the following registered users download pages:
- RAD Studio: https://cc.embarcadero.com/reg/rad_studio
- Delphi Rio: http://cc.embarcadero.com/reg/delphi
- C++Builder Rio: http://cc.embarcadero.com/reg/c_builder
Key RAD Studio 10.3.3. Features
Delphi Android 64-bit Support
Support the Google Play Store and address the new 64-bit requirement
New in 10.3.3 is Android 64-bit application support for Delphi. Build Google Play Store ready Android 64-bit applications, complete with Android App Bundle support. Reach a large customer base of Android users with Delphi 10.3.3.
- A new Delphi compiler for the Android 64-bit platform, based on the LLVM compiler infrastructure. This compiler is feature-compatible with the Android 32-bit compiler and it has support for the ARC memory model like all other Delphi mobile platform compilers (iOS 32- and 64-bit, and Android 32-bit).
- Extensive RTL support including core file system access, platform integration, memory and threads management, but also HTTP and REST client libraries, the Parallel Programming Library, and more.
- Complete support for the FireMonkey library and all FireMonkey controls previously available on the Android 32-bit platform.
- Support for the database RTL and the FireDAC client access library, with support for the same databases previously available on the Android 32-bit platform.
- Improvements in FMX support for the Android platform, for both 64-bit and 32-bit apps
- InterBase support for Delphi Android 64-bit. Target Android 64-bit with embedded InterBase (IBLite and IBToGo)
iOS 13 and macOS Catalina Support
Target the Apple App Store and latest macOS & iOS versions
New in 10.3.3 is support for targeting the iOS 13 App Store (for Delphi and C++Builder) and macOS Catalina (Delphi only). Build App Store ready iOS 13 mobile applications, complete with Dark Theme support. Target the macOS App Store with 64-bit macOS Catalina Delphi apps, complete with notarization support.
RAD Server Docker Deployment
Much easier configuration and deployment for RAD Server multi-tier
10.3.3 includes RAD Server Docker deployment and configuration support through built-in scripts . We also provide a pre-built Docker image for RAD Server on Linux, hosted on Docker Hub. This greatly simplifies the deployment of RAD Server to production in Docker.
Enterprise Connectors in Enterprise & Architect Edition
Make connecting to any application as easy as connecting to a database
Included is a 1 year subscription license to Enterprise Connectors. Enterprise Connectors, powered by CData, make connecting to any application as easy as connecting to a database. Take advantage of 70+ sources (a $999 value), as part of your Enterprise and Architect edition purchase (also available to customers on Subscription).
- Move, integrate, and analyze data with ease utilizing our FireDAC Enterprise Connectors. These unparalleled components allow you to integrate 70+ Enterprise applications, simplifying connectivity into a standard model using SQL.
- Included are components for QuickBooks Desktop, MailChimp, Salesforce, YouTube, SugarCRM, Jira, SurveyMonkey, Amazon DynamoDB, Couchbase, PayPal, eBay, Google Sheets, Facebook, Twitter, Slack, Dropbox and more.
Customers with a current Enterprise or Architect subscription can claim their Enterprise Connector subscription key here.
Also included in 10.3.3 are over 180 quality improvements for customer reported issues.
Other useful links:
Feature matrix: https://www.embarcadero.com/docs/rad-studio-feature-matrix.pdf
Looking to download a RAD Studio 10.3.3 Trial? Visit https://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/start-for-free