I’ve uploaded an extract of me RAD Server Embarcadero Academy course Lecture 7 – Returning JSON using JSONValue and JSONWriter. This video clips will give you an example of one of the lectures that are included in the Delphi and C++ courses.
The clips (on my YouTube channel) show you how to use JSONWriter to output rows and columns of database data as JSON data.
There are clips for Delphi and C++Builder:
Delphi Source Code:
C++ Source Code:
Watching the Academy lecture videos, reading the lecture course notes and working with the example code you’ll learn the following:
- RAD Server’s application development tips and techniques
- RAD Server’s platform requirements
- How to build and test your first RAD Server applications
- How to deploy your RAD Server applications to Windows+IIS and Linux+Apache
- The new RAD Server features in RAD Studio 10.3 Rio releases
- How to build client applications using RAD Studio and Sencha EXT JS to access your RAD Server endpoints
- What sample projects and application templates are available for RAD Server to help get you started
- Where to find additional references, resources, videos, blog posts and more
Using Delphi and RAD Server to Rapidly Design, Build, Debug, and Deploy Services-Based Solutions
Using C++Builder and RAD Server to Rapidly Design, Build, Debug, and Deploy Services-Based Solutions