Hello C++ Developers,
We have a lot of great feedback from the “Introduction to AI” posts and we will continue posts about AI on our LearnCPlusPlus.org website, and we will keep diving into Classes & Objects in the next weeks so keep following along. One of the most powerful features of C++ is Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), which makes it different from the C programming language by using Classes, Objects, and more. Object-Oriented Programming has many advantages over procedural programming and it is the most characteristic feature of the C++ programming language.
What sort of questions does LearnCPlusPlus answer?
- How can we use Managarm, Asynchronous OS based on Modern C++?
- How can we learn the Networking Technical Specifications (TS) from the scratch?
- How can we use Exceptions in professional ways?
- What are C++ and Delphi performance in comparison? How we can compare with an optimized Prime Numbers test?
- What are C+ Builder CLANG and GNU C++ performance in the Prime Numbers test?
- How we should use Timer Component in C++ Builder?
We have also added 3 CPP Con videos for professional developers. CppCon is the most popular annual C++ conference where professionals talk about the latest news in C++ and the coming new features. The conference is organized by the C++ community for the community. You may enjoy inspirational talks and a friendly atmosphere designed to help attendees learn from each other, meet interesting people, and generally have a stimulating experience. The conference will appeal to anyone from C++ novices to experts. CppCon will be held on 24-30 October, can be registered from here, registrations are between = $50 – $1,450. Student Online is $50$.
Here are 3 Video picks from the CPP Con,
- Learn C++ With Managarm: A Fully Asynchronous OS Based on Modern C++ by Alexander van der Grinten (CPPCon 2020) Video
- Learn C++ With The Networking TS from Scratch: I/O Objects by Robert Leahy (CPPCon 2020) Video
- Learn C++ With Back to Basics: Exceptions by Klaus Iglberger (CPPCon 2020) Video
This week’s topics
This week’s topics include these below
- Brothers are in Fight! Delphi and C++ Builder Comparison in Prime Test
- Testing C++ Builder CLANG and GNU C++ performance by Counting Prime Numbers
- Learn to Use Timer Component in C++ Builder on Windows
Please keep following our LearnCPlusPlus.org web site for the latest posts and updates. Feel free to comment and share with your colleagues, students, members – knowledge is power and knowledge shared is empowering.
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android operating systems. There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners and startups; it can be downloaded from here. For professional developers we have Professional, Architect or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder and there is a trial version you can download from here.
Let’s keep learning C++ together!