MVVM is a software architectural pattern that facilitates the separation of the development of the graphical user interface via a markup language or GUI code from the development of the business logic or back-end logic so that the view is not dependent on any specific model platform.
In this Skill Sprint in 20 minutes, you can learn how to apply this MVVM pattern to your Delphi applications smoothly.
- The MVVM design pattern decouples your application code and separates the concerns of your application.
- You must care about MVVM because it is the way to write maintainable, testable code.
- The compelling reason is the ease of maintenance. Utilize MVVM and, your app will never become a legacy application.
How can you achieve within Delphi? The answer is separating the software.
- ViewModel – Present data to the view
- View – User interface
- Model – Business logic or back-end
Be sure to watch the whole session to learn more about the MVVM pattern and the demo using the Delphi.