Hello Great C++ Developers,
C++ Builder is a great C++ code editor and compiler to build wonderful C++ apps, that have a lot of modern features, and this is another amazing week with a lot of new C++ posts. In our picks for this week of LearnCPlusPlus.org , we will learn the swscanf method which is used by wstrings and we will learn the erase method of wstring too. Bitwise operations are explained detailed in another post. Effects are a great feature of the C++ Builder and we will explain Sharpen Effect. Implicit equations are widely used in engineering problems and these can be used in matrix forms and can be solved by the iteration methods. In the final post pick, we will learn how to solve 5 diagonal matrix forms.
LearnCPlusPlus.org is packed full of great articles for professionals and beginners alike. The posts vary from articles suitable for people who are just starting to learn C++ – basics like string handling, pointers, loops, and all those fundamental building blocks of this rich and powerful programming language – to much more in-depth and advanced subjects like artificial neural networks and AI, along with the math behind it. Our focus is on the C++ language, particularly modern C++, and will work with almost any environment and IDE software you can choose although, of course, we believe RAD Studio C++ Builder is the best option!
If you are new to RAD Studio, we think these posts may help you as much as a rapid introduction to programming in C++, all the way to the most robust, modern, and latest techniques for those more experienced with the language. For those who are perhaps wanting to expand their knowledge with the most up-to-date features, routines, and methodologies this is a great little boost (pun intended) to your C++ knowledge. The new RAD Studio 11, C++ Builder 11, Delphi 11 are released with great new features and we are developing and testing new examples for you with the latest RADS 11 that means.LearnCPlusPlus.org examples are working well with the latest C++ Builder.
You can see more of our C++ posts on this blog by clicking the following dynamic search link: https://blogs.embarcadero.com/?s=C%2B%2B
Here are today’s selections:
How can we use C++ Builder as a C++ code editor in the most modern and efficient ways?
These posts are designed to give you more information and to be easy to understand the modern and professional ways that we use in C++. Here are the topics,
- How To Use The All-Powerful swscanf function In Your C++ App
- What Is The Erase WString Method In A Modern C++ App
- This Is How To Use Bitwise Operators in C++ Software
- How To Use A Sharpen Effect in C+ Software On Windows?
- Solve 5 Diagonal Matrices In C++ Software For Engineers
What kind of C++ questions are we answering?
These are the questions that we answer in this collection:
- What is a Wide String in C++?
- What is the swscanf function?
- How can I use swscanf in a C++ app?
- Where can I find format specifiers for the swccanf function?
- What is the syntax of swscanf?
- Where can I find full examples of using the swscanf function in a C++ app?
- How can I use erase() method of std::wstring?
- How can I erase part of a wide string?
- Why do I get “Out of Range” when erasing a Wide String in C++?
- What are the bitwise operators and how can they be used in C++ software?
- Do you know what a bitwise operation is?
- What is bit shifting?
- How can we use the AND, OR, XOR, NOT bitwise operators?
- What is the sharpen effect in C++ software and how do I use it?
- Which C++ IDE supports the ability to apply a sharpen effect easily?
- How can I use a sharpen effect from a framework library in my own C++ software?
- Is there an easy way to add sharpen effects to components?
- How can I add sharpen effect to alpha images on my applications?
- How can I use TSharpenEffect in C++ Builder?
- What are the visual tips to add sharpen in the development of C++ applications?
- What is Implicit Equation in C++?
- How can I solve Implicit Equation in C++?
- How can I use matrix operations in C++?
- How can I solve 5 Diagonal matrix?
- What Iteration method can be used to solve matrix forms of Implicit Equations?
- How can I solve 2D engineering problems like heat transfer and fluid mechanics problems?
- What is SOR Iteration method?
C++ Builder Is a great C++ code editor that answers all those questions
C++ Builder can supply all the answers to those questions above and the posts include some very simple step-by-step examples to show you how.
These articles are some of the picks from the latest our posts. if you like, of the feast of C++ knowledge which awaits you, so come on over the LearnCplusPlus.org and take a look.
We keep adding new topics about C++ in general and specific topics for C++ Builder, Dev-C++, and for the other C++ compilers. Please follow our LearnCPlusPlus.org website for the latest posts and updates. Feel free to comment and share with your colleagues, students, members – knowledge is power, and knowledge shared is empowering.
We wish you happy weeks, happy coding!
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android operating systems. It is also easy for beginners to learn with its wide range of samples, tutorials, help files, and LSP support for code. RAD Studio’s C++ Builder version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs.
There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners, and startups; it can be downloaded from here. For professional developers, there are Professional, Architect, or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder and there is a trial version you can download from here.