Hello to all beginner and professional C++ developers,
C++ Builder is a modern, professional C++ and C Programming IDE with great compilers to create amazing software for the most popular OS platforms. The C++ Builder IDE is packed full of features to help you develop professional apps in the most modern and efficient ways with a truly polished look and feel. LearnCPlusPlus.org is our educational site which tries to answer all your C and C++ questions from the most in-depth brain twisting topics to the very basics that beginners and those new to C++ need to know.
This week is a very busy week here at Embarcadero as we get ready to welcome the release of version 11.2 of RAD Studio. Even though we’re scurrying around making last minute preparations we still have found time to pick a few great articles which were recently published on LearnCPlusPlus.org. This week we explain what is void function in C and how we can declare and use it. We also explain different use of ampersand (& symbol) in C and C++. We have examples for beginners to run, compile C apps. We have also different C and C++ examples to end and exit apps.
Each week we try to pick a few of the recent articles from LearnCPlusPlus.org to link to here to give you a flavor of our C++ and C programming content.
LearnCPlusPlus.org is not the only place to find great C and C++ content. You can see more of our C++ posts on this blog by clicking the following dynamic search link: https://blogs.embarcadero.com/?s=C%2B%2B
What kinds of C software questions are we answering?
These are the questions that we answer in this collection:
- What is void function in C language ?
- How can I create a function which has no return in C++ ?
- How do I declare a void function in C++ ?
- How do I declare a void function in C ?
- Do void functions have return values in C++ or C ?
- Can void functions in C and C++ have parameters ?
- How I can use ampersands ( & symbol ) in C++ ?
- How to declare a reference to a type with & in a C++ app ?
- How can we get the address of a variable with & in a C++ app ?
- How can we use the & ampersand as a bit-wise operator in a C++ app ?
- How do I use “&&” in a conditional expression in a C++ app ?
- How to run a program written in the C Language with C++ Builder ?
- How to compile and run a C program with the C++ Builder IDE ?
- How to compile and run a C program in with the RAD Studio Command Prompt and MSBuild?
- How to compile and run a C program in the Terminal or command line with RAD Studio command prompt and compiler?
- How to end a C program in an if statement with return?
- How can I set a success or failure value when my C program exits?
- How to end a C program in an if statement with exit() or with abort()?
- How to exit a C program in Power Shell when running?
- How to exit A C program In Power Shell in coding ?
What does LearnCPlusPlus.org have to say about compiling and running a C program in the terminal?
C++ Builder can supply all the answers to those questions above and the posts include some very simple step-by-step examples to show you how.
You motivate us so much with your likes and comments on social media and here. Thank you for all your valuable comments and questions. All them help improve the quality of our future posts and new codes in these posts.
We have a lot of unique posts waiting to come. We keep adding new topics every week about C++ in general and specific topics for C++ Builder, Dev-C++, and for the other C++ compilers. Please keep following our LearnCPlusPlus.org website for the latest posts and updates. Feel free to comment and share with your colleagues, students, members – knowledge is power, and knowledge shared is empowering.