Hello C++ Developers,
Today we picked up some great posts that focus on these areas: File Attributes, File Path in Strings, Transparent Apps, Sepia and Emboss Effects.
LearnCPlusPlus.org is packed full of great articles for professionals and beginners alike. The posts vary from articles suitable for people who are just starting to learn C++ – basics like string handling, pointers, loops and all those fundamental building blocks of this rich and powerful programming language – to much more in-depth and advanced subjects like artificial neural networks and AI, along with the math behind it. Our focus is on the C++ language, particularly modern C++ and will work with almost any environment and IDE software you can choose although, of course, we believe RAD Studio C++ Builder is the best option!
This article selects just five of the recent posts to give you a flavor; a sampling platter, if you like, of the feast of C++ knowledge which awaits you, so come on over the LearnCplusPlus.org and take a look.
If you are new to RAD Studio, we think these posts may help you as much as a rapid introduction to programming in C++, all the way to the most robust, modern, and latest techniques for those more experienced with the language. For those who are perhaps wanting to expand their knowledge with the most up-to-date features, routines, and methodologies this is a great little boost (pun intended) to your C++ knowledge. The new RAD Studio 11, C++ Builder 11, Delphi 11 are released with great new features and we are developing and testing new examples for you with the latest RADS 11 that means.LearnCPlusPlus.org examples are working well with the latest C++ Builder.
You can see more of our C++ posts on this blog by clicking the following dynamic search link: https://blogs.embarcadero.com/?s=C%2B%2B
Here are today’s selections:
How can we use C++ Builder in the most modern and efficient ways?
These posts are designed to be easy to understand the modern and professional ways that we use in C++. Here are the topics,
- Everything You Need To Set File Attributes In Your Apps
- This Is How To Change A File Path In A String On Windows
- How To Make Transparent FMX Applications With C++ Builder
- How To Add A Sepia Image Effect In Your Apps With No Code
- How To Add A No Code Emboss Effect To Images in Your Apps
What kind of C++ questions are we answering?
These are the questions that we answer in this collection:
- What is the SetAttributes method?
- Is there a C++ example of how to set file attributes?
- What file attributes are available and what do they mean?
- What is the ChangeFilePath method?
- Is there an example of how to use the ChangeFilePath method to change a file path?
- What is Transparency property of Forms?
- How can I use Transparency property in Forms?
- How do I make my apps have nonrectangular window shapes or transparent sections?
- What is a Sepia Effect?
- How to use TSepiaEffect in C++ Builder?
- What are some additional tips on adding sepia effects to images at design or run time?
- What is an Emboss Effect?
- How can I use the emboss effect in my C++ apps with no extra code required?
- How to use TEmbossEffect in C++ Builder?
- What are some additional tips on adding an emboss effect to my apps at design or run time?
Is C++ Builder able to answer all those C++ questions?
C++ Builder can supply all the answers to those questions above and the posts include some very simple step-by-step examples to show you how.
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android operating systems. It is also easy for beginners to learn with its wide range of samples, tutorials, help files, and LSP support for code. RAD Studio’s C++ Builder version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs.
There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners, and startups; it can be downloaded from here. For professional developers, there are Professional, Architect, or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder and there is a trial version you can download from here.