Hello C++ App Developers,
Professional applications have great Icons and Splash Screens. They catch the user’s eye and help add to an overall impression of quality and attention to detail. Today we link to a couple of really great articles on how to create and add icons and splash screens to give that extra polish to your work.
Static libraries are a good way to develop and distribute professional functionality for developers, teams or team groups. You can manage your developer teams to develop different static libraries for your main app so you can spread the workload to different groups. When it’s time to build the main app you pull together the different libraries and methods or functions contained in them. Libraries make code more testable and help isolate functionality to avoid unwanted dependencies.
Data connections in very large applications can be hard to manage. Data Bindings help make it easier to manage data connections with the LiveBindings designer. In both VCL and FMX apps, you can easily connect your database components like FireDAC and MyDAC to a database like InterBase, PostgreSQL, MySQL and MSSQL
in the articles below we see how we can manage all of these with C++ Builder in C++ programming.
If you are new to RAD Studio, we think these posts may help you much as a rapid introduction to programming in C++ and C++ IDE if you’re a beginner, all the way to the most robust, modern, and latest techniques for those more experienced with the language. For those who are perhaps wanting to expand their knowledge with the most up-to-date features, routines, and methodologies this is a great little boost (pun intended) to your C++ knowledge. The new RAD Studio 11, C++ Builder 11, Delphi 11 are released with great new features and according to our tests, most of the examples of LearnCPlusPlus.org are working well with the latest RADS 11.
You can see more of our C++ posts on this blog by clicking the following dynamic search link: https://blogs.embarcadero.com/?s=C%2B%2B
Here’s our selections this week:
How can we use C++ Builder in modern and professional ways?
These posts are the main keys to understand the modern C++ ways to develop professional applications. Here are the topics,
- How to Create a New Windows FMX Static Library In C++
- Get To Know The Powerful C++ Data Bindings In Windows Apps
- How Do I Easily Connect To A MySQL Database In C++
- How To Create And Add Icon Images To Windows Apps
- How To Create App Splash Screens For Android And iOS In C++
What kind of C++ questions are we answering?
- What is Static Library?
- What is DLL?
- How can I create a new Static Library?
- How can I create a function in a Static Library?
- Where can I find a simple Static Library example as a C++ Builder FMX?
- Can we develop Static Libraries in C++ Builder for Windows FireMonkey Applications?
- Is it possible to use static libraries in multi-device applications?
- How can I use visual bindings with a database?
- What is LiveBindings?
- How can I use LiveBindings Designer?
- Can I use FireDAC components with Visual Bindings?
- Are there visual bindings in C++ Builder like there are in Objective-C++?
- Can I use MyDAC components with Visual Bindings?
- Can I use all components with Visual Bindings in C++ Builder?
- How can I create a database and connect to it by using C++ Builder components and Visual Bindings?
- Can I use DataBindings in FireMonkey Applications?
- How can I connect to a database with my Multi-Device application?
- How can I use LiveBindings in VCL Windows application development?
- How can I use LiveBindings in FMX Multi-Device application development?
- What is the file type for the Icons?
- What icon sizes are used on Windows?
- What are the basic tips to create an icon?
- How can I create a simple program or application icon for free?
- How do I assign icons to my C++ or Delphi app?
- What other things do I need to know about application icons?
- How can I change the icon of my C++ application?
- Where can I change the default icon of my application in C++ Builder?
- What is the file type for splash screen images?
- What splash image sizes are used in mobile apps?
- What are the basic tips to create a mobile app splash screen?
- How can I create a simple app splash screen for free?
- How do I apply splash screens to my mobile applications?
- What else do I need to know about app splash screens and icons?
- How can I change the splash screen of my C++ application?
- Where can I change the default splash screen of my application in C++ Builder?
- Which application can I use to create a splash screen?
What are some of your favorite C++ posts?
Here are the post picks from LearnCPlusPlus.org,
You motivate us so much with your likes and comments on social media and here. Thank you for all your valuable comments and questions. All them help improve the quality of our future posts and new codes in these posts.
We have a lot of unique posts waiting to come. We keep adding new topics every week about C++ in general and specific topics for C++ Builder, Dev-C++, and for the other C++ compilers. Please keep following our LearnCPlusPlus.org website for the latest posts and updates. Feel free to comment and share with your colleagues, students, members – knowledge is power, and knowledge shared is empowering.
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android operating systems. It is also easy for beginners to learn with its wide range of samples, tutorials, help files, and LSP support for code. RAD Studio’s C++ Builder version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs.
There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners, and startups; it can be downloaded from here. For professional developers, there are Professional, Architect, or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder and there is a trial version you can download from here.