Hello C++ and Delphi Developers,
Again, we have many new great posts. Today we will learn to make properties for a new FMX component, how to use a pixelate effect on images easily in our C++ app, how to get a file name without extension, and finally we explain the SELU Activation function which can be use in Neural Networks for writing AI apps with C++, with an example. In addition to these posts, we have a CppCon video that explains how to make your C++ compiler easily compile code samples.
LearnCPlusPlus.org is packed full of great articles for professionals and beginners alike. The posts vary from articles suitable for people who are just starting to learn C++ – basics like string handling, pointers, loops, and all those fundamental building blocks of this rich and powerful programming language – to much more in-depth and advanced subjects like artificial neural networks and AI, along with the math behind it. Our focus is on the C++ language, particularly modern C++, and will work with almost any environment and IDE software you can choose although, of course, we believe RAD Studio C++ Builder is the best option!
If you are new to RAD Studio, we think these posts may help you as much as a rapid introduction to programming in C++, all the way to the most robust, modern, and latest techniques for those more experienced with the language. For those who are perhaps wanting to expand their knowledge with the most up-to-date features, routines, and methodologies this is a great little boost (pun intended) to your C++ knowledge.
You can see more of our C++ posts on this blog by clicking the following dynamic search link: https://blogs.embarcadero.com/?s=C%2B%2B
Here are today’s selections:
Why we think C++ Builder is the best C++ IDE
These posts are designed to give you more information and to be easy to understand the modern and professional ways that we use in C++. Here are the topics,
- How To Make Properties For A New FMX Component In The C++ IDE
- How To Make Images Have A Pixelate Effect In Your C+ App
- How To Get A File Name Without Extension In C++ Software
- This Is How An SELU Activation Function Works In A C++ App
- How To Make Your C++ Compiler Easily Compile Code Samples
What kinds of C++ app questions are We answering?
These are the questions that we answer in this collection:
- How can I add custom properties to my new component in an FMX application?
- What is the syntax for the Component property?
- How can I add a visual property to my own custom FireMonkey component that can be read or written by the Object Inspector?
- How can I create a property that can be edited via the Object Inspector in the C++ IDE at design time and via coding at run time?
- What is the
__published: section in Classes (Type Objects) in C++ Builder?
- What is
- Where can I use
- What do we mean by a Pixelate effect in C++?
- Which C++ IDE supports easily creating Pixelate effects?
- How can I use a Pixelate effect for images in my C++ app?
- Is there an easy way to add Pixelate Effects to components?
- How can I add pixelate effect to alpha images on my applications?
- How can I use TPixelateEffect in C++ Builder?
- Are there any tips to add pixelate during the development of C++ applications?
- How can I get a file name without an extension from a path string in C++ Builder?
- Can I learn what is GetFileNameWithoutExtension Method is?
- What is the Syntax of the GetFileNameWithoutExtension Method?
- Is there an Example to GetFileNameWithoutExtension Method?
- If I am writing C++ software for Windows, how can I remove the filename’s extension?
- What is an SELU Activation function in Neural Networks?
- How can we use Scaled Exponential Linear Unit in an artificial neural network (ANN )?
- How can I use SELU activation functions in my C++ app?
- Are there any code samples that even compile more easily?
Here’s a few of your top C++ app questions answered
C++ Builder can supply all the answers to those questions above and the posts include some very simple step-by-step examples to show you how.
This article selects just five of the recent posts to give you a flavor; a sampling platter, if you like, of the feast of C++ knowledge which awaits you, so come on over the LearnCplusPlus.org and take a look.
We keep adding new topics about C++ in general and specific topics for C++ Builder, Dev-C++, and for the other C++ compilers. Please follow our LearnCPlusPlus.org website for the latest posts and updates. Feel free to comment and share with your colleagues, students, members – knowledge is power, and knowledge shared is empowering.
We wish you happy week, happy coding!
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android operating systems. It is also easy for beginners to learn with its wide range of samples, tutorials, help files, and LSP support for code. RAD Studio’s C++ Builder version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs.
There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners, and startups; it can be downloaded from here. For professional developers, there are Professional, Architect, or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder and there is a trial version you can download from here.