Kastri is a Delphi cross-platform add-on library. There are no components to install with Kastri. Simply clone the repo (Fork is a highly recommended Git client) or download/unzip and ensure that your Project (recommended) or IDE paths point to the unit folders.
- Is a cross-platform library that builds upon the existing RTL, FMX, and VCL libraries in Delphi
- Supports several newer APIs that you won’t find in FMX/RTL and “backfills” for missing APIs
- Is structured in a way to avoid creating unnecessary dependencies
- Follows strict coding standards to ensure consistency and readability
- Is kept as simple as practicable
What can I get from this library?
- Android Start At Boot
- Apple Sign In
- Cross-Platform Location
- Firebase Cloud Messaging
- Speech Recognition
- and lots of things
Do you want to create an app for iOS and Android that is powered by Kastri Library? Try the Cross-Platform App Builder, which can help you create apps in the Delphi or C++ environments.