Kastri is a cross-platform add-on library for Delphi. With Kastri, there are no components to install. Simply, clone the repo (Fork is a highly recommended Git client), or download/unzip and ensure that your Project (recommended) or IDE paths point to the folders of the units that you use.
- Is a cross-platform library which builds upon the existing RTL, FMX, and VCL libraries in Delphi
- Supports several newer APIs that you won’t find in FMX/RTL and “backfills” for missing APIs
- Is structured in a way to avoid creating unnecessary dependencies
- Follows strict coding standards to ensure consistency and readability
- Is kept as simple as practicable
What can I get from this library?
- Android Start At Boot
- Apple Sign In
- Cross-Platform Location
- Firebase Cloud Messaging
- Speech Recognition
- and lots of things