In RAD Studio XE8, we introduced the Multi-Device Preview. The Multi-Device Preview provides a design time view of what your application is going to look like on a wide range of devices.
In RAD Studio XE8, you can easily add your own device to the Multi-Device Preview to see what your application is going to look like on a specific device.
In this quick tutorial, I am going to show you how to add the Moto360 Android watch as a custom preview device.
1. Go to Tools->Options->Form Designer->Device Manager
2. Click on Add…
3. Select Device Name, Platform and Form Factor, such as ‘Moto360‘, ‘Android‘ and ‘Watch‘
4. Load a custom Device Background graphic (this should be a png)
5. Select at least one Orientation, such as Portrait
6. Define the Screen Upper Left Corner points and the Screen Size
7. Go to View->Multi-Device Preview to bring up the Multi-Device Preview
8. Select Moto360 from Available Previews