Embarcadero has RTM’d RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder 10.3 Rio (version 20.0) today. You can read the press release here. Included in the release are several C++ compilers.
C++Builder 10.3 Rio (20.0) C++ Compilers
- BCC32 – the classic 32-bit windows compiler
- BCC32C – Clang-enhanced compiler with a command line flag compatible only with BCC32
- BCC32X – command line flag compatible with other C++ Clang-enhanced compilers: BCC64, BCCIOSARM, BCCIOSARM64, and BCCAARM
- BCC64.EXE – C++ 64-bit Windows Compiler
- BCCAARM.EXE – C++ 32-bit Compiler for Android
- BCCIOSARM.EXE – C++ 32-bit Compiler for the 32-bit iOS Device
- BCCIOSARM64.EXE – C++ Compiler for the 64-bit iOS Device
- BCCOSX.EXE – C++ 32-bit Compiler for macOS
Note: BCC32C and BCC32X Clang-enhanced compilers are based on Clang/LLVM 5.0.2 which supports C++17.
Notes about the updated C++ Clang / LLVM 5.0.2 based 32-bit Windows compiler
Clang 5 and later implement all the features of the ISO C++ 2017 standard.
C++ Support in Clang – https://clang.llvm.org/cxx_status.html
C++17 implementation status – https://clang.llvm.org/cxx_status.html#cxx17
Note: the other Clang enhanced compilers are based on Clang / LLVM 3.3 and support the feature complete ISO C++ 11 standard – http://releases.llvm.org/3.3/tools/clang/docs/ReleaseNotes.html
RAD Studio Roadmap August 2018
If you are wondering about C++ compilers for Android 64 bit, Linux and other platforms, you should read the recent RAD Studio Roadmap article published in August 2018.