- Create a FireMonkey Multi-Device Application
- Place your UI controls onto your form
- Browse to the StyleLookUp property for each control and select a style element (you can also do this after following the steps below)
- Drop TStyleBook onto your form
- Set the Form’s StyleBook property to StyleBook1
- Double-click on the StyleBook component on your form to open the integrated Style Designer
- Click on the green plus icon next to the “Platform” drop down menu
- Select “Windows” and click ‘Select’
- Select “Default” from the “Platform” drop-down menu and click the red x to delete it
- With “Windows” selected from the “Platform” drop-down menu, click the green open button on the toolbar
- Select a premium Windows style, i.e. EmeraldCrystal.style
- Repeat steps 7 – 11 to add a custom macOS style, i.e. CoralCrystal.style
- Click on the “x” to close the style designer. Select “Apply and Close” when prompted.
- In the FireUI Multi-Device Designer, toggle between Windows and OSX to view the 2 different styles.
15. Deploy your application to Windows and macOS to see the style at runtime