Table of Contents
Applications created with Delphi/Pascal are primarily used in the fields of science and technology as well as in business. The development environment is seldom used to create art. With ArtGen, programmer and artist Volker Diefenbach has managed to create a fantastic combination of two worlds that can be described as “algorithmic art”.
The development environment Delphi is seldom used to create art. Volker Diefenbach from Germany had the challenge, combining his passions for art and programming using Delphi and producing his images exclusively on the computer.
With ArtGen, a comprehensive VCL application, he has managed to create a fantastic combination of two worlds that can be described as “algorithmic art”.
Zernpfennig Informatik from Austria has successfully developed desktop, web, and mobile applications for many years. One of the focal points is in the area of waste management.
Develop a flexible and modern access system for the newly built recycling and waste collection centers.
RAD Studio with Delphi and RAD Server have proven to be an ideal combination with a short development time.
Broken Games is a small, ambitious independent game development company based in Berlin, Germany. Their flagship game, Rise of Legions, is a multiplayer RPG available for the Windows platform. Co-founders Tobias and Martin focus on bringing people together through game playing with games that easily accessible to new gamers but provide sufficient challenges and depth for hardcore audiences.
Build a multiplayer online game that meets demanding performance standards, with a customized game engine, that can be maintained by a small independent development team.
In January 2019, an early release of “Rise of Legions” attracted over 100,000 subscribers. The game is free to join, but includes in-game monetization through upgrades like skins, game progress, and more.
BS Software Development: Better Health enabled by Delphi
QuickCON by BS software development – The Comprehensive Communication Solution for the Medical Sector
BS software development GmbH & Co. KG is part of the Bucher Group, which has been producing innovative software solutions in the medical sector for over 20 years. The company focuses on networking and supporting healthcare providers in their daily work.
Doctors, clinics, and laboratories needed a secure solution for sharing patient records and ordering lab testing. In addition to handling hundreds of thousands of documents daily, medical staff want to connect with their counterparts via both desktop and mobile devices.
- Doctors and clinics order 300,000 lab reports daily from their iPhones, Android devices, and desktops thanks to Delphi’s multi-platform support.
- Using Delphi’s encryption component, patients and doctors are reassured their records remain confidential.
- Due to the extensive automation QuickCON enables cost reduction and high efficiency.
Each retail store can update to the latest version at any time C++Builder driving the speedy development of a POS register
Established in 1986, BUSICOM is a solution provider, offering a POS register app. and related systems for boutiques/specialty stores and solutions for duty-free shops serving inbound tourists that enhance store efficiency. They have been proactively offering solutions for cashless payment, consumption taxation amendments and so on.
Need to address changes in external environment such as new systems and tax reform Database enhancement
Multi-platform development for Windows/iOS
- Leveraged assets built with C++Builder
- Migration to a SQL database with the “FireDAC” database component
- Improved productivity with C++Builder cross-platform development functions
FORUM8 Co., Ltd.
Having achieved Development productivity higher than expected with Delphi 10.1 Berlin’s rich libraries, FORUM8 now offers a 64-bit version of its large-scale 3D VR software “UC-win/Road”.
Migration of 32-bit applications into 64-bit applications
- With Delphi, improved productivity and facilitated division of work in a development team.
- Dramatically reduced time to market by leveraging existing components and frameworks.
DK Corporation (Daiichikankyo), a water metering/billing services contractor, strengthened “field capabilities” with Delphi XE by developing a multi-device application on Android
DK Corporation (Daiichikankyo), a water metering/billing services contractor, built a total solution for water supply utilities, “AQUA-V” and started its full-scale operation. They chose Delphi XE, a cross-platform development solution, for their software development projects, including “AQUA FIELDER” for metering with an Android device.
Development environment to help in extending functionality in future, while leveraging existing system assets and developer skills.
Developed a business system running on both PC and Android, with Delphi XE
Hitachi Medical Computer Systems, Inc.
These days, if you see an X-ray at a dentist’s office, it’s almost always on a monitor screen. DELTA View, a system developed by Hitachi Medical Computer Systems, dramatically improves the usability of such image viewers.
- Implementing an innovative user interface that makes it possible to display and manage medical treatment along a timeline.
- Minimizing design costs.
- Developing native apps for both iPad and Windows versions.
- Implementing a user interface by harnessing the high expressivity FireMonkey app development platform.
- Completing a designer-free project using the FireMonkey stylebook.
- Drawing on Delphi XE4 multi-platform development functionality to create native Windows and iPad apps from a single codebase.