Hello C++ Developers,
LearnCPlusPlus.org is packed full of great articles on new modern C++ topics for professionals and beginners. In this article, we point you toward some recent great posts about how to open old project files like *.mak and *.bpr files, how to create a DLL in FMX projects, and 64bits VCL Component. Do you want to set the runtime process priority of your applications in runtime? For the Artificial Intelligence field, we explain the simplest basic activation function that can be used in C++ applications. As you see, again we have a lot of different topics that can be used in Modern C++ applications.
If you are new to RAD Studio, we think these posts may help you as much as a rapid introduction to programming in C++ if you’re a beginner, all the way to the most robust, modern, and latest techniques for those more experienced with the language. For those who are perhaps wanting to expand their knowledge with the most up-to-date features, routines, and methodologies this is a great little boost (pun intended) to your C++ knowledge. The new RAD Studio 11, C++ Builder 11, Delphi 11 are released with great new features and according to our tests, the LearnCPlusPlus.org examples are working well with the latest RADS 11.
You can see more of our C++ posts on this blog by clicking the following dynamic search link: https://blogs.embarcadero.com/?s=C%2B%2B
Here are our selections,
How Can We Use C++ Builder in Modern and Professional Ways?
These posts are designed to be easy to understand the modern C++. Here are the topics,
- How To Open Legacy C++ .mak Files With The Latest RAD Studio
- This Is How To Open C++ Builder .bpr Projects With The Latest RAD Studio
- How to Create a New Windows FMX DLL In C++
- How to Create a New 64bits VCL Component in C++ or Delphi
- How To Set Runtime Process Priority On Windows In A C++ App
- What Is An Identity Activation Function in Neural Networks?
What Kind of C++ Questions Are We Answering?
These are the questions that we answer this week,
- What is the Project file in C++ Builder? What is .bpr file?
- Can I open very old C++ builder *.bpr project files with the latest RAD Studio?
- Is it possible to use forms of .bpr projects with the latest RAD Studio?
- How can I use forms of the old .bpr project?
- What is a Project file in C++ Builder? What is a .mak file?
- Can I open very old C++ builder *.mak project files with the latest RAD Studio?
- Is it possible to use .mak projects with the latest RAD Studio?
- How can I use old versions of a .mak project?
- What is Static Library?
- What is DLL?
- How can I create a new DLL Dynamic Library?
- Can I create a new DLL using with FMX framework?
- How can I create a function in a Dynamic Library?
- Where can I find a simple DLL example as a C++ Builder FMX?
- Can we develop Dynamic Link Libraries in C++ Builder for Windows FireMonkey Applications?
- Is it possible to use DLLs in multi-device applications?
- How can I create a new 64bits VCL Component?
- How can I use the New Component menu?
- How can I use and fill the New Component Wizard for the 64bits VCL applications?
- What is a Component in C++?
- What is an Object in C++?
- How I can set runtime process priority on my Windows C++ application?
- Can I change the process priority level on runtime?
- May I apply specific process priorities in different actions?
- How can use the full power of one of my CPU cores or thread?
- How can I use the maximum power of my CPU in an efficient way?
- Do you want to learn what is simplest activation function is in neural networks?
- What is an Identity Function?
- What do we need to know about Activation Functions and Transfer Functions as an AI term?
- Is an Activation Function the same as a net Input Function?
- Is there a possibility to use the Net Input Function as an Activation Function?
What Are The Recent C++ Posts?
Here are some terrific post picks from LearnCPlusPlus.org,
Your comments and likes on social media and here are real motivators for us. Thank you for all your valuable comments. All improve the quality of our future codes and posts.
We keep adding new topics about C++ in general and specific topics for C++ Builder, Dev-C++, and for the other C++ compilers. Please keep following our LearnCPlusPlus.org website for the latest posts and updates. Feel free to comment and share with your colleagues, students, members – knowledge is power, and knowledge shared is empowering.
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android operating systems. It is also easy for beginners to learn with its wide range of samples, tutorials, help files, and LSP support for code. RAD Studio’s C++ Builder version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs.
There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners, and startups; it can be downloaded from here. For professional developers, there are Professional, Architect, or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder and there is a trial version you can download from here.