Happy New Year to All Developers,
We had a great year, 2021 passed by full of new C++ posts in LearnCPlusPlus.org with great articles for professionals and beginners, most examples were compatible with different C++ IDE software and C++ compilers. In this year we published about 400 posts in 18 different categories including some special categories like Artificial Intelligence, Game Development, Database Applications, etc. There were loads of things on new, modern C++ topics to speed up your applications. We have many articles waiting in the review process and in 2022 we will have a lot of great articles coming this new year. Please keep adding your comments and likes on social media and here, these are real motivators for us. Thank you for all your valuable comments and shares. They all improve the quality of our future code and posts.
In 2021, the new RAD Studio 11, C++ Builder 11, Delphi 11 are released with great new features and we are developing and testing new examples for you with the latest RADS 11 that means.LearnCPlusPlus.org examples are working well with the latest C++ Builder.
If you are new to RAD Studio, we think these posts may help you as much as a rapid introduction to programming in C++, all the way to the most robust, modern, and latest techniques for those more experienced with the language. For those who are perhaps wanting to expand their knowledge with the most up-to-date features, routines, and methodologies this is a great little boost (pun intended) to your C++ knowledge.
You can see more of our C++ posts on this blog by clicking the following dynamic search link: https://blogs.embarcadero.com/?s=C%2B%2B
Here are today’s selections:
How can we use C++ Builder in the most modern and efficient ways?
These posts are designed to be easy to understand the modern and professional ways that we use in C++. Here are the topics,
- What You Need For Encoding Strings Using Bit Shifting
- What You Need For Encoding Wide Strings Using Bit Shifting
- How To Make C++ Data Bindings In Windows VCL Apps
- This Is How To List Vector Values In A C++ StringGrid
- What Is A Rectified Linear Unit Activation ANN Function?
What kind of C++ questions are we answering?
- These are the questions that we answer in this collection:
- What are the fastest string coding and decoding methods?
- What is the fastest method to secure the contents of your string?
- Can we use shifting to encode or decode a string?
- Can we use shifting on Strings or Binary data?
- What are the fastest wide string encoding and decoding methods?
- What is the fastest method to secure wide strings?
- Can we use shifting to encode or decode a wide string?
- Can we use shifting on Wide-Strings or binary data?
- What are LiveBindings?
- How can I create LiveBindings in C++ Builder VCL applications?
- How can I use LiveBindings in VCL applications?
- What are the LiveBindings Visual Components?
- Is there a simple LiveBindigs example for the C++ Builder VCL applications?
- What is a StringGrid or TStringGrid in C++ Builder?
- How can I display vector values visually?
- How can I display a one-dimensional vector in a string grid component?
- How can I use Cells in StringGrid?
- How can I display a two-dimensional vector in a StringGrid component?
- Can I use std::vectors in C++ Builder?
- What is Rectified Linear Function in ANN?
- How can we use ReLU Activation Function Hyperbolic?
Is C++ Builder able to answer all those C++ questions?
C++ Builder can supply all the answers to those questions above and the posts include some very simple step-by-step examples to show you how.
We keep adding new topics about C++ in general and specific topics for C++ Builder, Dev-C++, and for the other C++ compilers. Please follow our LearnCPlusPlus.org website for the latest posts and updates. Feel free to comment and share with your colleagues, students, members – knowledge is power, and knowledge shared is empowering.
We wish you Happy New Year !
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android operating systems. It is also easy for beginners to learn with its wide range of samples, tutorials, help files, and LSP support for code. RAD Studio’s C++ Builder version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs.
There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners, and startups; it can be downloaded from here. For professional developers, there are Professional, Architect, or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder and there is a trial version you can download from here.